PSVITA

Looking for psvita teammate. Been playing for about 1 month. I'm level 41. Reached division 1 at level 38. PSN: DirtyBird_1978

Comments

• I also have the PsVita. I am 27 and am in Division 4. Lol. I don't play a lot, that's why.
    PSN: umair65713
    If you add me I am not available to play until probably July. I play mostly in the afternoon time.
  • I play Tranber/Ghelo
  • Whoops, Ghello
  • Alright cool. I use Dark Darha and sglitch (for extra minions)
  • Now i'm Division 3 and Level 29
  • I have Dakoh's Elixir but I dont know how it works
  • I also have the PsVita. I am 27 and am in Division 4. Lol. I don't play a lot, that's why.
    If you add me I am not available to play until probably July. I play mostly in the afternoon time.

I mean Level 27

• Im lvl 56 i started playing this game about 4 weeks now i reached division 1 and finished 58 Im eu server I Have Ghello Desart raider Tranbur Golom
  • Psn Yt-Krazy_Kreeper
  • I am lvl 62 now
  • or add me server eu; san_n_24 level 55 usually i play randomise and i play all avatar just to balance game
  • I usually play with teams, I'll add you
  • I searching a good team,I am 15 Invokers lvl 37 playing 3weeks have 5 avatar (not Sgritch and Golem) PSN - xV-_DarkKing_-Vx
  • loL darkKing is that you ...we just had a match ..me San_n_24 better you remember
  • edited June 23

I also have the PsVita. I am 27 and am in Division 4. Lol. I don't play a lot, that's why.

I mean Level 27

Well, now I'm lvl 78 lol. And I play US-1 server.

• Whoever's still playing the game at this point must have some kind of mental malfunction going on.