spinna is overpowered?

Yesterday,I was hungry and i go to the market but when i took money in my bag A SPINNA ONE SHOT ME WITH TOME!!!!!!
:(( :(( :((

Comments

• Watch for her warm up animation. when you see it dodge left or right.
  • No
    She is very predictable, has low defenses and the weakest base attack of all rings
  • No shes over powered
  • its just the acid rain and tomb thats it *-:)
  • its just the acid rain and tomb thats it *-:)

I was playing yesterday and attacking the core. Two enemies got between my acid attack plus tomb and the core. I got two kills. It was a good day.
  • even i think so
  • Super predictable and easy to counter..
  • It is not. The problem comes when 2 or the full team carry her and they go together
  • I sometimes use a spinna-bicyclop combo and it works like a charm. paralyse or stun then us acid rain or bicyclops smash. = instant kills! :D
  • edited July 13
    Sdaboss said:

I sometimes use a spinna-bicyclop combo and it works like a charm. paralyse or stun then us acid rain or bicyclops smash. = instant kills! :D

It works 1 time every 100 tries. You have to have loads of mp otherwise the stun ends before you could use your acid rain.
  • kiurakaos said:

Sdaboss said:

I sometimes use a spinna-bicyclop combo and it works like a charm. paralyse or stun then us acid rain or bicyclops smash. = instant kills! :D

It works 1 time every 100 tries. You have to have loads of mp otherwise the stun ends before you could use your acid rain.
    with mp bicyclops and spinna with 120 mp with tome ......RAMPAGE

i like d.dhera and loudo.it also help much to chase away enemy or disabling tome or immunity just in ano time."tabula rasa" is great to piss player with tome. c loudo is great with something 130 damage
  • you all should see my combo with tronor & spinha on my channel in Sanctuary :)