Mini PRO tournament!

edited December 2016 in GENERAL DISCUSSION
It is time for a PRO tournament Beta!

Running from 27 to 29 of December, the registered teams will compete in the PRO server.
The registration process will be as follows:

STEP 1: Write the team name in this forum thread, and the PSN names for the components, and the server where they are playing (EU or US, MAX 3 players)

STEP 2: Also, every player should send a PSN message to our account 'stormbasicgames', with the team name followed by the word PRO and their forum-account username.
This is important so we can check the authenticity of the registrations.

NOTE:
1. US / EU servers players are allowed.
2. It's the first tournament in the PRO server, so it's Beta. Somethings could go wrong, keep in mind!
PRIZES:
The winner team members will receive 50,000 gold and the winner team name will appear in the information area in the top-left of the game menu.
RULES:
1. While in the PRO server, the players will not be able to play in the common servers until the end of the PRO tournament.
2. Every participant will start with a Level-60 player.
3. Only the team matches will count, solo matches doesn't count.

We wish all participants good luck and a lot of fun!

Comments

• edited December 2016
    1) Only teams can play. Solo players are not allowed to play in the PRO server
    2) Non subscribers can create team

- Is it correct?
  • edited December 2016
    This sounds awesome! And im deffinetly gonna participate! - i just have 1 problem, which is quite a big one. To me this sounds like a 2 day season (wich has nothing to do with a tournament) . The winner is just gonna be the team that play the most? - that is think is really lame, especially when the price is so good, and you call this a PRO tournament. "PRO" - you dont have to be a slight pro to sit and play all day "Tournament" - Its simply not a tournament, but a season.

I really hope its not like i think it is, or you are atleast gonna change it. Mainly because i known for 16 season that i dont stand a chance to play that much, and i know i have to go to work these 2 days. - but it also gives a chance of "The wrong winner" . 3 of the worst players can team up and win this and call themselfes invokers champions.
    This is just not how E-sport works @bacdar and @Stormbasic !
  • Bacdar said:

It is time for a PRO tournament Beta!

Running from 27 to 29 of December, the registered teams will compete in the PRO server.
    The registration process will be as follows:

STEP 1: Write the team name in this forum thread, and the PSN names for the components, and the server where they are playing (EU or US, MAX 3 players)

STEP 2: Also, every player should send a PSN message to our account 'stormbasicgames', with the team name followed by the word PRO and their forum-account username.
    This is important so we can check the authenticity of the registrations.

NOTE:
    1. US / EU servers players are allowed.
    2. It's the first tournament in the PRO server, so it's Beta. Somethings could go wrong, keep in mind!
    PRIZES:
    The winner team members will receive 50,000 gold and the winner team name will appear in the information area in the top-left of the game menu.
    RULES:
    1. While in the PRO server, the players will not be able to play in the common servers until the end of the PRO tournament.
    2. Every participant will start with a Level-60 player.
    3. Only the team matches will count, solo matches doesn't count.

We wish all participants good luck and a lot of fun!

Yes! Very Happy! I'm surely going to enjoy this game-mode! Thank you Bacdar!! :)
  • edited December 2016
    Bacdar said:

I don't think so that my favorite team players, drop out of the game on the home server until the end of the PRO tournament.

And you forgot that teamleader exchange team members often.

if will not be a lot of players on the pro i will be wait for match all day and i can't play on my common server , sorry StormBasic bad idea.

Solo players should be allowed to play in the PRO server too
    not only team and without blocked playing on the common server.

Or make it only for solo player without team it will better.

I will wait and see how many team will be register and i will make decision about register my teams I do it only if will be enough team (more than 10) and if I find players ready for that.

And 1 question can I register more than one team ?
  • As i understand it. Players will be transferred seperatly, but is only able to play that team they were registred to. So they cant play other teams. But everyone can play solo, its just not ranked.

@bacdar we need some information part 2
  • edited December 2016
    Well I most likely won't be able to find a team and even if I can I don't think i'll be able to play both days. However I am concerned if the tournament is gonna be points based because if so as Hrpatte mentioned three of the worst players can team up and win the tournament.
  • edited December 2016
    @Bacdar,

Is there anyway you could send a notification through the game about this? There are a lot of people that play online that I never see on the forums. Maybe the lurk but if you want a good turnout for this you need to get the word out. Also for this to be sucessful you need a large turnout. I would also recommend putting it on your twitter feed.
  • i need a team for this tournament
  • Sariel007 said:

@Bacdar,

Is there anyway you could send a notification through the game about this? There are a lot of people that play online that I never see on the forums. Maybe the lurk but if you want a good turnout for this you need to get the word out. Also for this to be sucessful you need a large turnout. I would also recommend putting it on your twitter feed.

Yea, and at info top left corner in mainmenu
  • jig_saw05 said:

i need a team for this tournament

Ask davide and messi
  • Is it possible for US team vs EU teams?
  • I'm lvl 50 can I join in the tournament?
  • Hrpatte said:

jig_saw05 said:

Ask davide and messi
    jig_saw05, davide1218 and messitest007 together in a team?
    They are one of the best team! :(
  • edited December 2016
    I need to impove cause i'm level 8 :(
    Because i just started the game :(
  • Hrpatte said:

jig_saw05 said:

Ask davide and messi
    jig_saw05, davide1218 and messitest007 together in a team?
    They are one of the best team! :(
    Yea. And its exacly those kind of teams that should compete in the tournament :)
  • I'm lvl 50 can I join in the tournament?

Yes it is a good question if there is a level requerement. We need more info...
  • Hrpatte said:

I'm lvl 50 can I join in the tournament?

@HrPatte, is your team: Provokers?
  • yess good mini tournament :x
  • Hrpatte said:

Thats my team yes. But im gonna compete with another team.
  • Hrpatte said:

Hrpatte said:

Thats my team yes. But im gonna compete with another team.
    :)
  • I'm going to try to explain the doubts:

- You don´t need to pay a subscription, we'll do the teams.
    - Each player only can be in one team.
    - Only players level 50 or more can join the PRO server. In the PRO Server, all players will start with level 60.
    - Every team should play at least 12 matches, or it will be disqualified.
    The final team score will be the winning percentage: wins divided by the total number of matches played.

Example:

TEAM A:
    Total matches: 62
    Wins: 40
    40/62 = 0,6452

TEAM B:
    Total matches: 29
    Wins: 20
    20/29 = 0,6897

The winner is the Team B.

• edited December 2016
    Bacdar,

1) will we start to play with two random basic avatars and the same 60 level equipment?

2) must I create my own team or you ll find me teammates? (I dont care about my results. I want to help you to test Beta)

3) I am 60 level EU server and 57 level US server player. May I play both EU and US PRO tournaments?
  • edited December 2016
    Bacdar said:

I'm going to try to explain the doubts:

- You don´t need to pay a subscription, we'll do the teams.
    - Each player only can be in one team.
    - Only players level 50 or more can join the PRO server. In the PRO Server, all players will start with level 60.
    - Every team should play at least 12 matches, or it will be disqualified.
    The final team score will be the winning percentage: wins divided by the total number of matches played.

Example:

TEAM A:
    Total matches: 62
    Wins: 40
    40/62 = 0,6452

TEAM B:
    Total matches: 29
    Wins: 20
    20/29 = 0,6897

The winner is the Team B.

Now that it cant be done in real tournament style (with semi finals and final) . I think this is a very good solution to find a true winner. Now the only problem is if anyone gets 12 wins straight, then they can stop play with a 100%Win rate, and beat a team getting fx 50/1 . But i dont see how you could have avoided this problem using this method, and i doubt anyone gets 12 wins straight on the proserver, so i guess its all good :)
  • I wanna register my EU server team: Pattes pirates
    Players: Mario90so, Punisher2340665, HrPatte
  • When i search for the PSN account, i get more accounts to choose between. How can i be sure which account we should wright to?
  • Hrpatte said:

I wanna register my EU server team: Pattes pirates
    Players: Mario90so, Punisher2340665, HrPatte

Tell puni/pinikkio to create a forum account.
  • Does my bro Mario have it (Mario & Not Me Are Not Real Life Brothers, Just Gaming Bros)
  • edited December 2016
    I dunno if posible play for me this tournament.... 27, 28 and 29 are days for working in my job.....

I want play this tournament, but first is my salary ofcourse.

Is bar for me and nick_eternal

Me and nick working 12 hours per day 26,27,28,29 and 30......
  • edited December 2016
    =((
  • I dunno if posible play for me this tournament.... 27, 28 and 29 are days for working in my job.....

I want play this tournament, but first is my salary ofcourse.

Is bar for me and nick_eternal

Me and nick working 12 hours per day 26,27,28,29 and 30......

Tell your boss, to take a day off ;)
This discussion has been closed.