Comments

• MARlNERO said:
    Does it really make any difference?
    Collecting trophies doesn't mean you're a legend mate.
    Are you in the top 100? No you ain't.
    How can you be the legend when you got all trophies.
  • True, legends are in top 100
  • Tomashex said:

True, legends are in top 100

i agrre

• Here almost top 2 EU ;)
  • edited January 16
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 14
    Tomashex said:

Only 41 people got all EU server trophies. I was 23-rd. You was 28-th:)
    Only 22 people got all USA server trophies

So I am in top 100 on both servers:)

NOBODY got all 26 trophies

I am the legend!:)
  • edited January 16
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • Wait a second:To give MARINERO credit: He also has to get those 30 kills in one game...on both servers.And that's no easy feat...
  • Trianon said:

Wait a second:To give MARINERO credit: He also has to get those 30 kills in one game...on both servers.And that's no easy feat...

Is very easy bro....

All days i make minimun 4 or 5 matchs +30 kilos bro....

But his make this with noobis los lvl iknow xD

• edited January 16
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 14
    MARlNERO said:

Tomashex said:

Just be quiet...
    Collecting all trophies doesn't mean your the legend...
    What's your level? 60.
    You got all trophies by cheating & by making a boosting session.
    That's illegal. Why don't you be legal instead of doing illegal stuff?
    What's wrong with you? Are you drunk or somin?
    How old are you? Play another game, you dork. Fix your brain, you worm, brainwashed person. How many time have i told you not disrespect the forum rules? "FIRST" you tell me to respect the rules when you don't even respect the rules. You deserve a console ban man, you freakin' childish kid, 26 TROPHIES ain't a legend, so you're saying "punisher22340665 isn't a legend when he is number 1 in EU, with most kills in the whole game with 13 trophies, you're trying to say that init?" GTFO the forum u wuss, u can't play probably. Go to the doctors & 1v1 me today straight. If you decline, that completely means you're a "NOOB" & i actually break noobs. I really don't want to spend my time, talking to you childish nappy.
  • edited January 14
    MARlNERO said:

Trianon said:

Wait a second:To give MARINERO credit: He also has to get those 30 kills in one game...on both servers.And that's no easy feat...

Is very easy bro....

Numera, you lie again. Everybody can see your daily statistic. I never saw you got 30 kills. Tell the match id
    Lol? HahHaha i up pictures if you want noob hahahaha my best score in game is 47/2, i have this pictures in invokers comunity ps4, in this comunity are, puniser, fabionapolano , canecorxoxl ,oxymoron, todopl, M7, donniebrasco, etc etc etc xD 130 players more.

If you want i invite you from comunity and you see pictures with high score +30 kills, tell me if you want, little boy liar :)
  • MARlNERO said:

Tomashex said:

Just be quiet...
    What's your level? 60.
    How old are you? Play another game, you dork. Fix your brain, you worm, brainwashed person. How many time have i told you not disrespect the forum rules? "FIRST" you tell me to respect the rules when you don't even respect the rules. You deserve a console ban man, you freakin' childish kid, 26 TROPHIES ain't a legend, so you're saying "punisher22340665 isn't a legend when he is number 1 in EU, with most kills in the whole game with 13 trophies, you're trying to say that init?" GTFO the forum u wuss, u can't play probably. Go to the doctors & 1v1 me today straight. If you decline, that completely means you're a "NOOB" & i actually break noobs. I really don't want to spend my time, talking to you childish nappy.
    MARINERO, here evidence, no one like you men.... Sorry ;)

• MARlNERO said:

Tomashex said:

Just be quiet...
    What's your level? 60.
    MARINERO, here evidence, no one like you men because you are spammer, kid, cryer, etc etc .... Sorry ;)

• MARlNERO said:
    You boosted those trophies, you're nothing.
  • Tragic :-@
  • MARlNERO said:

Trianon said:

Is very easy bro....

Numera, you lie again. Everybody can see your daily statistic. I never saw you got 30 kills. Tell the match id
    Lol? HahHaha i up pictures if you want noob hahahaha my best score in game is 47/2, i have this pictures in invokers comunity ps4, in this comunity are, puniser, fabionapolano , canecorxoxl ,oxymoron, todopl, M7, donniebrasco, etc etc etc xD 130 players more.

If you want i invite you from comunity and you see pictures with high score +30 kills, tell me if you want, little boy liar :)
    Whoa! Then I was lucky....I was running often enough into your 333- or ASS4S1NS-teams or when you played with Nick_Eternal....usually you guys had something around 13-17 kills why we had something between 3-5.
    And I consider that as 'to get slaughtered'.
    I didn't think it could get worse... b-(
  • marinero question - what is exact date when you got last trophy of invokers EU server? Waiting anwer, dont hide lol
  • edited January 14

MARlNERO said:
    @Bacdar said:

About boosting, some points:
    1. The servers bans automatically players that boost. A lot of players has been banned already, but we want to be quite sure before banning.
    2. MARINERO account was checked, and no boost was detected.
    3. Boost could be effective to get XP, but not a lot. Killing a player that already died a lot gives much less XP.

But your friend numerita cheat. His family members play from his account when he cant play. They help him to get season's rewards and level up.

This is the fact. Numera made confession what his brother play his account
  • MARlNERO said:

Tomashex said:

Just be quiet...
    What's your level? 60.
    MARINERO, here evidence, no one like you men because you are spammer, kid, cryer, etc etc .... Sorry ;)

Numera you told: "All days i make minimun 4 or 5 matchs +30 kilos"

All days??? - This is a lie
  • edited January 14
    Tomashex said:

marinero question - what is exact date when you got last trophy of invokers EU server? Waiting anwer, dont hide lol

Why you dont want to use my link for trophies of Invoker's EU server? Waiting answer, dont hide lol
  • MARlNERO said:

Tomashex said:

You have to be careful with these numbers:
    That site does NOT show ALL players profiles!!
    Your stats only show up when you register on that psnprofiles.com-website!!
    My own stats were not showing up until now.

Now there are 42 people that got all EU server trophies... :P
  • Darn,i am only Nr. 30!

:(( :(( ~X( X_X

;) :)) =))
  • edited January 14
    Trianon said:

MARlNERO said:

Tomashex said:

You have to be careful with these numbers:
    That site does NOT show ALL players profiles!!
    Your stats only show up when you register on that psnprofiles.com-website!!
    My own stats were not showing up until now.

Now there are 42 people that got all EU server trophies... :P
    I dont know how this site work exactly but trophies of many people show up there without registrations of these people. But you are right
  • It seems to me that you have to visit that site at least once and login with your PSN-account.
    Thx for the link BTW-its an interesting site.
  • Trianon said:

Darn,i am only Nr. 30!

I want more Invoker's trophies!:) Hope @StormBasic is busy making DLC for this game:) And of course I wait Invokers 2:)
  • MARlNERO said:

MARlNERO said:
    @Bacdar said:

1. The servers bans automatically players that boost. A lot of players has been banned already, but we want to be quite sure before banning.
    3. Boost could be effective to get XP, but not a lot. Killing a player that already died a lot gives much less XP.

But your friend numerita cheat. His family members play from his account when he cant play. They help him to get season's rewards and level up.

What makes you think he's my friend? =))
    I know they cheat, that's why I quit.
  • edited January 14

MARlNERO said:

MARlNERO said:
    @Bacdar said:

What makes you think he's my friend? =))
    I know they cheat, that's why I quit.
    You attack, abuse unknown people blaming them in boosting without any facts. Only numera and his friends can do it in our forum
  • MARlNERO said:

Trianon said:

Darn,i am only Nr. 30!

I want more Invoker's trophies!:) Hope @StormBasic is busy making DLC for this game:) And of course I wait Invokers 2:)
    There's not much hope for more content for Invokers...sadly. :(
    Where did you get info that there would be an Invokers 2 ?? @-)
  • edited January 16
    Moderated by Bacdar.