Time for update stormbasics

Please the game looks like its running death.Any news stormbasic?

Comments

• Stop pushing 'em
  • Sorry, but at this moment we haven't got any client game update in a short time.
    As soon as we have one ready, we'll post it in the forum.
  • Copy-paste :-D
  • edited March 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • This game is fairly well made.This game in his current state will give you best multiplayer experience. This comes from the mouth of person who was into online gaming.
  • What happen with illuminati last time I checked they were still active @bacdar
  • Game is ok, it will be nice if will be any new things in game , but this game is fun thanks to players who plays in it. All matches are differents.
  • Patte and jasmine mock and speak badly to everyone !! You did not take place in this ??? Therefore erased the invokers is blocked by bad players !! Some think is the best player in the world !!! O numero not cause unnecessary :D
  • Patte and jasmine mock and speak badly to everyone !! You did not take place in this ??? Therefore erased the invokers is blocked by bad players !! Some think is the best player in the world !!! O numero not cause unnecessary :D

I don't care about it , if they offend you on forum you may report them, in your PlayStation you may add them to blocked list or raport to PSN.

I always block the haters and stupid players and I don't keep correspondence with them, game is for fun , in online games always we meet pitiable people. Good advice is to ignore the morons.