Sets for avatars and destiny chosen avatars during the match

edited March 10 in AVATARS
I want to know what is yours opinion about sets for avatars. High resistance or large attack.

In last time I starts use ghello and dark dehra, and i think that for this avatars more important is large attack because ghello have very bad all resistance (without ice) and up his resistance don't change much , and dark dehra not need resistance because she is fast and when fighter starts win with d.dehra dark dehra can fast run. I think that staff of avatrars may call damage dealer.

These avatars are also good for the role of defense, when 3 enemy playes attack your tower with tome you may use tabula rasa and run and start attack from dinstances by ghello. I checked it. It is work I defensed tower 1 vs 3 with tome many times. Remember tabula rasa is important because it eliminates immunity,shields,tome,rage ... (important : tabula rasa works on immunity only when you use it first before enemy use immunity it is bug of game)

Do you have any ideas for set for other avatars and their destiny during the match?

Btw. Please : don't do hates, trolling, fight, in this topic i will be reaport this kind of behaviors. ;)

Comments

• I want to know what is yours opinion about sets for avatars. High resistance or large attack.

In last time I starts use ghello and dark dehra, and i think that for this avatars more important is large attack because ghello have very bad all resistance (without ice) and up his resistance don't change much , and dark dehra not need resistance because she is fast and when fighter starts win with d.dehra dark dehra can fast run. I think that staff of avatrars may call damage dealer.

These avatars are also good for the role of defense, when 3 enemy playes attack your tower with tome you may use tabula rasa and run and start attack from dinstances by ghello. I checked it. It is work I defensed tower 1 vs 3 with tome many times. Remember tabula rasa is important because it eliminates immunity,shields,tome,rage ... (important : tabula rasa works on immunity only when you use it first before enemy use immunity it is bug of game)

Do you have any ideas for set for other avatars and their destiny during the match?

Btw. Please : don't do hates, trolling, fight, in this topic i will be reaport this kind of behaviors. ;)

For Sanctuary: Ghello/D.Dehra, Ghello/Spinna, C.Loudo/Ghello, Loudo/Ghello, Desert Raider/Siena, Zakroa/Spinna, Roja/Dehra, Zakroa/Siena and etc.

For Jungle: Desert Raider/C.Loudo, Loudo/Dehra, Tronor/Monkion, Tronor/Spinna, Zakroa/Monkion, Krurk/Dehra, D.Dehra/Spinna, Axendra/Dehra, Axendra/Spinna and etc.

If u want that ideas in ''The Sanctuary'' or ''The Jungle of Orth'', that's my combos!!!! :ar!
  • Will be nice if you can write something about sets for presented avatars combos.
  • I use Dehra/Ghello in Sanctuary. For the Jungle I use Dehra/Axendra to be a tower killer and when I´m about to escape I use the vampiric seal to recover the lost fury and run away without much worry
  • Will be nice if you can write something about sets for presented avatars combos.

My classic combo my friend was Tronor/Monkion, cuz when i don't have life i paralyze and i rage his fury... or i invisble w Monkion and i do damage!!!! B-)
  • i really like spinna/bicyclop or dehra/cor loudo or even dehra/spinna in jungle if your team need support troops.
  • spinna if mp is sufficent.and dhera or tanbar
  • edited July 12
    Sgritch/Dehra Best for running away. Never have to be in fight. If someone has last health you have the means to hit it coz you can chase fast. Its not good for winning the games but you certainly can get some kills and never die. Never using the the healing circle. This is for my jungle by the way. I dont know what others think about that, but thats the way i roll.