Hey Bacdar

Hi.I want to know only if we will have second MINI TOURNAMENT and if we have when.

Comments

• I cant understand good english but i can understand you want fight true?If i play vs you,i destroy your core in 5 minuites MARINERO
  • efroment said:

I cant understand good english but i can understand you want fight true?If i play vs you,i destroy your core in 5 minuites MARINERO

You must answer Numero. You betrayed him. You betrayed your friend. You are not fair player
  • You want realy to me fight with numero in forum for spend your time reading message.I dont fight with he.Sorry!
  • edited March 19
    MARlNERO said:

efroment said:

You want realy to me fight with numero in forum for spend your time reading message.I dont fight with he.Sorry!

You purposefully losing the game. Numero informed community about you. You did not answer him. So he said truth. Nobody will respect you. @Bacdar have investigated the report of Numero?

i waiting for this.

GKD says that you also lost the other day deliberately playing with him. Very suspicious ....
  • efroment said:

You want realy to me fight with numero in forum for spend your time reading message.I dont fight with he.Sorry!

I do not want war with you either. I just want to respect the rules of the game, to deliberately lose is to break rule number 1.
  • MARlNERO and eLNumerojeje are having the same opinion?!? @-) @-)
    I thought i would never live to see THAT day! [-O<
  • Trianon said:

MARlNERO and eLNumerojeje are having the same opinion?!? @-) @-)
    I thought i would never live to see THAT day! [-O<

It's time to behave like adults and leave things behind.

• It's time to behave like adults and leave things behind.

:-bd
  • #-o NOW you guys realize that!
    ;)) :)) =D> :-bd
  • edited March 21
    Trianon said:

#-o NOW you guys realize that!
    ;)) :)) =D> :-bd

Yea no problem for me, for example i Play one Game today with Bailashurakun and mario90so with 3 ciclops and lose but np, i make it for fun and laugh ;)
  • Thats what videogames are made for. :D
  • Trianon said:

Thats what videogames are made for. :D

True
    :)>-
  • Ok Bacdar...No Answer.Thanks...
  • Same here... i would have been interested in an answer about that topic too. :-S
  • Bacdar is busy making a new map and more avatares. just wait a few weeks ahead.
  • yes yes we want a new map and avtars for fun more Invoker nice game ^^
  • Really?soon?
  • efroment said:

Really?soon?

Boys, I remind you what this guy play vs own team if in opposite team play his friends. Be careful. @Bacdar, You must respond
  • Sorry MARINERO im really understund good english so i cant undertund you.I think you said somethink bad for me so if you want ask me easy
  • efroment said:

Hi.I want to know only if we will have second MINI TOURNAMENT and if we have when.

we don't have planned another new minitournament yet.
    The next event will be extra XP this weekend.
  • Well at least thats something....i am looking forward to this weekend. ;;)
  • Bacdar said:

efroment said:

The next event will be extra XP this weekend.
    Ok np for no planet second tournament.In my opionion ,nice whether for tournament is the summer becose we have holiday and join more players for this
  • efroment said:

Bacdar said:

efroment said:

The next event will be extra XP this weekend. Y
    Ok np for no planet second tournament.In my opionion ,nice whether for tournament is the summer becose we have holiday and join more players for this
    Or not, depend of this players working or not because 60% of players Invokers have + 30 years old.

For me np, is ok because in summer i have 1 month vacations.

• grandpa is that you
  • Yankee said:

grandpa is that you

Lol
  • edited April 25
    @Bacdar: How do you change my character from woman to man? Because i do not have money. Please!
  • @Bacdar: How do you change my character from woman to man? Because i do not have money. Please!

Only with subscribe. U need pay for chance your skin.
  • @Bacdar: How do you change my character from woman to man? Because i do not have money. Please!

Nub

Nub

Lol Who are you kid?
    Go to schoold and learn respect ;)

Nub

Lol Who are you kid?
    Go to schoold and learn respect ;)
    Hahahaha, i already know how old you are lool.
    I'm 26, why should i go school?