Sgritsh or Loudo?

I want to know it for when i start this game so......Who has strongest armor Loudo or Sgrith

Comments

• Sgritch shield protects against all resistance loudo shield protects against only impact
  • And where is the difference
    Whom armor is stronger?
  • edited April 7
    I already explained the difference but to answer your question sgritch has better armor.
  • edited April 8
    Loudo´s shield is stronger (adds 35% extra resistance) but only on impact attacks, Sgritch is a little bit weaker (maybe 15% less compared to Loudo´s) but protects you from all resistances.
  • Ok thanks :)))
  • Loudo he is very resistant to ice. If you put on his ice armor he will be more resistant to fire & ice.
    Sgritch he is another ice avatar so obviously he's resistant to ice but when he puts on his armor it's weaker than loudo's armor
    I consider that loudo's armor is stronger than sgritch armor but loudo is better than sgritch on everything else.
    Thank you SnakeEater451 for suggestions :)
  • Loudo he is very resistant to ice. If you put on his ice armor he will be more resistant to fire & ice.
    Sgritch he is another ice avatar so obviously he's resistant to ice but when he puts on his armor it's weaker than loudo's armor
    I consider that loudo's armor is stronger than sgritch armor but loudo is better than sgritch on everything else.
    Thank you SnakeEater451 for suggestions :)

Ice defence only gives impact resistance, while bubble gives resistance on all attacks but with a lower resistance than ice defence.

Which one is better? - i would say bubble, but it depends on the enemy rings . If you meet a team full of desert raiders and tranbers, then ice defence is better. But how often does that happen?