Information about me ;)

Hi, just wanted recently share my information (i don't know why, just considered want to). So yeah, let's start my friends.
I was born in Lithaunia and i live in Australia now. I may move to UK in the couple of weeks. I have lots of friends in Lithaunia & they've actually started considering to move to Australia or UK. To be honest, Australia is a very nice country, maybe you guys should go there. UK? I've actually never been to UK but i know some facts about though. I'm sure that London is the capital of UK. I may be going to London or somewhere else in cities in the United Kingdom. I explore most of the world, that's actually kind of my passion. I have friends that actually go with me to explore. My friends like to always play this game when we were small but now we've grown up, we love to explore continents. I've explored most of Asia and a bit of Europe. I'm really looking forward to go to the UK (in europe).
Mostly i play GTA V in my cousin's house in the PS4 & XBOX 360. My favourite game is obviously GTA V. Next, how old do you think i am? I'm actually between 22 & 21 (i don't know my age to be honest). I chill in this forum for only fun. Next, how is your life? My life to be honest, is good but when i get tired, stressed, ill that's when i feel a bit sorrow. To calm my self down, move away the stress & everything, i mostly drink coffee & water ~O) My favourite planes? My favourite plane is Biman or Emirates to be honest, i've been on Biman at least 6 times same as Emirates. The two planes are like brothers. My favourite song is Timbaland - The Way I Are. Timbaland is my favourite my producer because of the exciting beats he made incredibly. My favourite rapper is Kendrick Lamar because he made a new album called DAMN and it was actually very good. My favourite singer is Bruno Mars because of his old songs & 24k Magic! <3
My favourite car? I hired a Audi R8 and it was cool, the windows at the top close & come back on when you press the window button, very cool. Best car? Lamborghini or Buggati or Audi R8? I rather say it's between Buggati & Lamborghini, i say Buggati because i ride it in GTA V, in GTA V it's called Truffade Adder (Buggati). Thanks guys. Peace out my boys!! ;)
By SmartSuperstar89

Comments

• edited May 6
    cool story bro but you missed the most important fact, how many girls you slept with.
  • Hi, just wanted recently share my information (i don't know why, just considered want to). So yeah, let's start my friends.
    I was born in Lithaunia and i live in Australia now. I may move to UK in the couple of weeks. I have lots of friends in Lithaunia & they've actually started considering to move to Australia or UK. To be honest, Australia is a very nice country, maybe you guys should go there. UK? I've actually never been to UK but i know some facts about though. I'm sure that London is the capital of UK. I may be going to London or somewhere else in cities in the United Kingdom. I explore most of the world, that's actually kind of my passion. I have friends that actually go with me to explore. My friends like to always play this game when we were small but now we've grown up, we love to explore continents. I've explored most of Asia and a bit of Europe. I'm really looking forward to go to the UK (in europe).
    Mostly i play GTA V in my cousin's house in the PS4 & XBOX 360. My favourite game is obviously GTA V. Next, how old do you think i am? I'm actually between 22 & 21 (i don't know my age to be honest). I chill in this forum for only fun. Next, how is your life? My life to be honest, is good but when i get tired, stressed, ill that's when i feel a bit sorrow. To calm my self down, move away the stress & everything, i mostly drink coffee & water ~O) My favourite planes? My favourite plane is Biman or Emirates to be honest, i've been on Biman at least 6 times same as Emirates. The two planes are like brothers. My favourite song is Timbaland - The Way I Are. Timbaland is my favourite my producer because of the exciting beats he made incredibly. My favourite rapper is Kendrick Lamar because he made a new album called DAMN and it was actually very good. My favourite singer is Bruno Mars because of his old songs & 24k Magic! <3
    My favourite car? I hired a Audi R8 and it was cool, the windows at the top close & come back on when you press the window button, very cool. Best car? Lamborghini or Buggati or Audi R8? I rather say it's between Buggati & Lamborghini, i say Buggati because i ride it in GTA V, in GTA V it's called Truffade Adder (Buggati). Thanks guys. Peace out my boys!! ;)
    By SmartSuperstar89</p>

Why people run from Lithaunia? Are they not patriots?
  • Yankee said:

cool story bro but you missed the most important fact, how many girls you slept with.

Don't ask stupid questions please.
  • MARlNERO said:

Hi, just wanted recently share my information (i don't know why, just considered want to). So yeah, let's start my friends.
    By SmartSuperstar89</p>

Why people run from Lithaunia? Are they not patriots?
    I defend most countries. I protect most of Asia & other continents because they are dying from no food, that's why i explore & donate to poor people. We always need to help every continents, we don't want people in the world to die. I love to help Asia, Africa & Europe (some parts). Some countries are not suffering so that's why i love to explore poor countries and donate to them if they are poor and dying from food.
  • I admire your "work" for the people who need it.

But this world/planet needs the straight opposite in order to survive in the long run bro. We/you/all gotta face the truth.

I dont have time for the big explaination right now. But i can give you if you want, else google can tell you all :-B
  • Hrpatte said:

I admire your "work" for the people who need it.

But this world/planet needs the straight opposite in order to survive in the long run bro. We/you/all gotta face the truth.

I dont have time for the big explaination right now. But i can give you if you want, else google can tell you all :-B

Thanks for your appreciation.
  • im on a diet feed me
  • starvation can be resolved with a blink of an eye but people are afraid what they will see next.Truth is they are digust the same way others are from them, talking about rich ppl.Clearly SOS money are not enought.End of discussion.Everything else is marketing.
    That is the big picture,i admire you,if more and more people become likd you world hunger will end but that will not happen in next 50 years
  • Hi, just wanted recently share my information (i don't know why, just considered want to). So yeah, let's start my friends.
    By SmartSuperstar89</p>

I wasn't born in Lithuania sorry, i was born in Bangladesh*