Weakest avatar?

What is your consideration about the weakest avatar in this game?
There are several avatars in this game & i'm trying figure out by the information on stats and i found out that Monkion is the weakest.
Do you guys think I'm wrong or right, check the in-game stats of all avatars.
This is my consideration because i checked the stats.
What is your consideration?
Comment your prediction right below, my friends.
Peace Out.

Comments

• Sorry but i cant understund you and this is my fault becose i dont know very good engish.I want to ask of Bacdar,next week if he can to put a sword 1580 damage + with 6-8 MP
  • What is your consideration about the weakest avatar in this game?
    There are several avatars in this game & i'm trying figure out by the information on stats and i found out that Monkion is the weakest.
    Peace Out.

I think the balancing is pretty good. But yes monking is the weakest/hardest to play, i you HAVE to find one, especially if your new player.

But spinna is the most common avatar because of the ridicules strong corrosive cloud, and zakroa is very often seen too. - and monkion is one of the best counter avatars against those 2, witch in my point of view makes monkion very good in a way you cant see "on paper"
  • efroment said:

Sorry but i cant understund you and this is my fault becose i dont know very good engish.I want to ask of Bacdar,next week if he can to put a sword 1580 damage + with 6-8 MP

The shop is generated automaticly efro. Your request wont do anything. You can only hope :)
  • Hrpatte said:

What is your consideration about the weakest avatar in this game?
    Peace Out.

I think the balancing is pretty good. But yes monking is the weakest/hardest to play, i you HAVE to find one, especially if your new player.

But spinna is the most common avatar because of the ridicules strong corrosive cloud, and zakroa is very often seen too. - and monkion is one of the best counter avatars against those 2, witch in my point of view makes monkion very good in a way you cant see "on paper"
    Spinna's strongest ability is probably the corrosive cloud (obviously) & her most tactical is her stun. Zakroa circle button is my favourite because it's tactical & strong for attacking. It even may be the best option for destroying towers.

Monkion is weak when your shooting from range and sometimes the close range. When your at the top of the stairs in the maps, monkion is very strong because one shot equals a strong damage (5%) normal attack from long (0.2?) and close range attack would be 2%. For example if a invoker had 20% health, shooting from the stairs four times would be a kill.

Ice, Venom, Fire & Energy:

Ice really strong to fire but equal as same to venom. Venom going against fire isn'tmuch damage. Energy against venom is strong. The strongest rivals are probably fire & ice, the winner would be ice. Fire doesn't make much damage to ice avatars. For example, Ghello vs Krurk, Ghello would win because it's long range & close range are perfect. Krurk is one of the worst from long range (and golem). Ice wins fire. Energy vs Venom, i would say Energy because most of the energy win venom. Monkion ruins the Energy avatars of all. It would be a tie between these two, 50% & 50%.

Average, Bad, Good, Perfect.

The truth is nothing is perfect. Practicing constantly creates perfect. In this game no avatar is perfect, there is only one for one category.

Worst/Bad Avatar: Monkion (weak & not good from long range & close range)

Average/Okay Avatar: Zakroa or Spinna. Zakroa is average because of his acid cloud & his silence, good & bad avatar. He is average. Spinna is always average because of her stun & corrosive cloud.

Good/Great Avatar: Dehra, obviously i forgot about this great avatar. Healing circle will always be the main tactic ability for this avatar, great avatar, very helpful.

Excellent Avatar: Corrupted Loudo, is a very poisonous, toxic avatar with a very robust damage ability with the spinning tornado rushing through everyone, assassinating them all, crushing through their bodies. This avatar is the most ruthless & brutal. His abilities are a strength of Zeus. One of the best avatars in the game.
  • Im not agree for monkion is worst/bad avatar becose if a team has 1 can win a losed game.I have expirience
  • I think best avatar 1st is Zakroa
    2 Monkion
    3 Bacdar
    4 Ghello
    5 Cloud
    6 Loudo
    7 Krurk
    8 Dark Dehra

Dehra and Spinna is out becose this two avatar is support.
    For other avatar i think is not good
  • It's okay. I'm not saying it's bad about what you said because it's your opinion. You should always have your own considerations. Well done Efroment. Thanks for sharing your suggestions & opinions. ;)
  • Hey Super Star who is Your Name in PSN?
  • efroment said:

Hey Super Star who is Your Name in PSN?

I deleted my PSN because i got quite bored of it.
    I play XBOX 360 now.
    If you do have XBOX: My GT Is: its Smarty x
  • xbox 360? its year 2017
  • Wow,why you are in this Forum?
  • i agree that monkion is hardest to play with and he is weakest avatar. :)
  • You tell me you are the one who asks
  • Tomashex said:

i agree that monkion is hardest to play with and he is weakest avatar. :)

Hey Tomas ;)
    Where were you bro?
  • efroment said:

Wow,why you are in this Forum?

I love this forum. I live in Australia & i feel bored a bit. I'm Lithuanian & sometimes i do feel bored (everyone has to feel once bored in their life) but all the time happy. I like this forum that's why ;)
  • edited May 21
    Just remember the Perfect Imbalance; Even if avatars like monkion are the weakest, it´s because it´s not meant for direct combat like a Bacdar, but for tactical support like hiding with his invisibility and wait for an opportunity to drain the fury of an enemy, and make a hole on the opponent´s attack or defense, or to do a surprise attack with his circle that no one expected
  • Tomashex said:

i agree that monkion is hardest to play with and he is weakest avatar. :)

Hey Tomas ;)
    Where were you bro?
    Sveikas,tu irgi Lietuvis? :D I sold my ps4,no time to play... But I will come back :)

• Just remember the Perfect Imbalance; Even if avatars like monkion are the weakest, it´s because it´s not meant for direct combat like a Bacdar, but for tactical support like hiding with his invisibility and wait for an opportunity to drain the fury of an enemy, and make a hole on the opponent´s attack or defense, or to do a surprise attack with his circle that no one expected

Agreed. Its fun and tactical to steal fury with monkion :)

• monkion i guess .properly used that it is very good to piss any good player bu draining fury.........loL