“500 Internal Server Error”

Recently, i was trying to look in the season ranking & randomly there was an error called "500 Internal Server Error". It's not in-game but in Internet season view rankings point. I'm really looking forward for the season rankings but this internal server error needs to be fixed. It keeps popping out on my phone. If this happens on all devices, please fix it. If on phone only, please fix on phones or mobiles. Thank you! :)

Comments

• Hi,
    We had a server issue related, should be working fine now.
  • Bacdar said:

Hi,
    We had a server issue related, should be working fine now.

Thanks for reply but it's still there. My internet is perfect & it still says 500 Internal Error in the Internet.
  • Hi,
    Please, can you tell me if this link Works for you?
    http://invokerstournament.com/season?area=SCEA
  • Bacdar said:

Hi,
    Please, can you tell me if this link Works for you?
    http://invokerstournament.com/season?area=SCEA

Nope, Bacdar. Still doesn't work, simply an issue :/

• It happens to you only using the phone?, or using a PC also gives you the error?
  • Bacdar said:

It happens to you only using the phone?, or using a PC also gives you the error?

It's fine now Bacdar, thanks for the help! :)
  • I need help,when i go to see my total solo rating this is no change.i can see the different when i go to see my K/D in "my friends".help me @Bacdar
  • Hi, sometimes the ranking takes some time to update.
    Please, try again later.
  • Im waiting already 1 week
  • @Bacdar i have delete the game and i have download it agan but nothing,i have this problem 2 weeks ago.I cant see the Total solo rating and total team rating.I havent problem with season
  • same here its like this from a long time.
  • When did you noticed the problem for first time?
  • Yes i have this problem for first time.I think all the players have this problem in my server
  • Every player? No match is registered?
  • Not every player, I can currently see the season rating. Although during the last season I did notice one of my matches didn't add to my score, it wasn't registered at all. I sent you a PM with the details about 2 weeks ago.