Monkoin-Spinna!The current fancy!?

edited May 19 in AVATARS
As i am getting closer to division 1,i see the usage of monkoin-spinna(especially monkoin) is increasing.This is becoming the new fancy..People just get the spider queen and use the ghost attack of monkoin with 3-4 basic attacks.It also get very difficult kill him as.Some players who use this combo excellently(according to me) -Ghost_sniper908 and DarienWatts..i personally used to hate monkoin but now as i played matches with them and they play brilliantly.Even i have started to use this combo and its working very good for me..The drain attack of monkoin is a nightmare for any player.It gets really very frustrating when you dont have fury and finnaly when you earn some the monkoin again uses the drain attack.i suugest you to play with this combo.i have won most of the matches.Even you try to use it..you will definitely succeed.Peace out!
Monkoin
  1. What do you think about MONKOIN?5 votes
    1. It is a very good avatar and can crush people!
      40.00%
    2. It is not-so-good and not-so-bad avatar!
      20.00%
    3. It is an utter waste of time playing with him!
      40.00%

Comments

• the question about monkion is very subjective; some will look at him like the god of the game, while others will see him like total garbage.
  • edited May 22

the question about monkion is very subjective; some will look at him like the god of the game, while others will see him like total garbage.

I completely agree

• It's an ok avatar.
    Spinna & Monkion is a average duo.
    Monkion is not the best avatar there.
    Every avatar has a strength & weakness.
    Well done for suggestions & opinions.
    I like those kind of people.
  • I think about Monkion if this isnt the best avatar is the 2rd
    Becose if a good Monkion Player take all the take you rage,you cant destroy towers or take kills.Too,can use for teamwork