Hack report

Do you think someone is playing using a hack? Please report them to @bacdar, so we can ban them.
Please include video links with the player using the hack. this will speed up a lot the ban.

Thanks!

Comments

• o woah was arkonsiius one of them? hes not in leaderboard .
  • For MP?
  • @bacdar your highest ranking player gkd... uses hack.
    I dont know what is exactly i think it has to do something with the dodge spell, they blast themself furter at will wich is kinda tricky and unhonorable kill.. :(
  • one more thing, players go out of the map.hows that possible?
  • edited May 29
    Please, keep this Discussion for Hacks only.

• I played alot never notice anyone using hack . some beginner dont know what mp is for so they think ur hacking when u use avatar ability faster than they can.
  • Bacdar said:

Please, keep this Discussion for Hacks only.

This is right
  • what mp have to do with what i said , stick to the spanish forum you low grade snowflakes
  • There are not much hackers in this game now. There was a hacker called Eudson_ but he got banned.
    I really consider that there is no hackers now unless we check carefully. @Bacdar, are we allowed to report boosters & bugs users in this topic?
  • read definition of hack and see why i consider laggers boosters cheaters etc for hackers.... awful!! I cant find why ya all continiue to express opinion bout the game, i play it 2 to 3 times i day and and never saw noun of you...
  • Yankee said:

@bacdar your highest ranking player gkd... uses hack.
    I dont know what is exactly i think it has to do something with the dodge spell, they blast themself furter at will wich is kinda tricky and unhonorable kill.. :(

Im not use hack. I have 141 MP and this is not hack. I buy full 80-85 lvl armour with MP!!! Where i'm cheat or hack???
    :-*
  • Nowadays a lot of players use MP.
    If you see you can find armor with MP
  • There are not much hackers in this game now. There was a hacker called Eudson_ but he got banned.
    I really consider that there is no hackers now unless we check carefully. @Bacdar, are we allowed to report boosters & bugs users in this topic?

I just played against Eudson_G and he was using hacks.
    Blocked 6 consecutive hits and then took all my health with 1 hit.
    Match ID 1496080160797
    @Bacdar
  • lol woah some hack right? first mp is a hack now block the shop must be hack since they selling it
  • I have watched eudsons tronor mines 1 hit full health towers and his fireballs 1 hit full health players he definitely cheats
  • I have watched eudsons tronor mines 1 hit full health towers and his fireballs 1 hit full health players he definitely cheats

well you guys cant just come and say this person hacking have the match id with you.
  • Hey it is me, the hacker. @bacdar
  • @Bacdar
    match id : 1496080211572
    player jjj765yyujh doing absurd damage
  • yes really jjj765 use hack 100% hit 2500 no tomo is impossible
  • I've played against jjj765yyujh a few times, he does hit quite hard, but not absurdly so. It hasn't stopped him losing most of the time in 1vs1 encounters.

@jasmi: 100% really? Video evidence? Are you sure it wasn't a critical hit? Also what was his in-match level at the time?

@Yankee: I could be wrong but I don't think they store data on the damage of individual hits. As far as I know they store the statistics you see at the end of the match and a few other data elements (total damage done/received, invoker attributes, equipment and items used for that match, etc.) So a video may be needed, unless one of those data elements has clearly been manipulated, e.g. strength being boosted to levels not attainable with the equipment used for that match.
  • Jasmine2323 and Yorkipe isnt hackers
  • edited June 23
    im not going to read whole post cause im not interested.
    They can detect abnormality in sended packets i think.
    Which is hard i guess considering all these crappy connection players.
    @Bacdar sorry to bother you again but why i get huge lag spike every time someone change to avatar.
    I repeat game felt different before now is unplayable.
    Thank God im gifted pro player.
  • btw did i reported police in Bulgaria for broking my rib in young age and skull in adolescense or ambulance for coming way to late for close one ?..nah
    Same thing will happen here.
    Be nice, live profusely.