Hi Invokers players

Hi, are still exists hackers on US server or admins fixed the problems ? I do not know whether it pays off to install the invokers again.

Comments

• **** birol one of the well known nubs, if it wasnt your laggy **** i would score two more kills on you....shame
  • yankee shut up u very noob player vs player pro u escape de game
  • who you? u gotta be fuckng kidding me..
  • ffs go back to school, i am the dumbest person in thr world plus i had couple brain injuries and i still feel smarter then you....shame on you
  • edited June 17
    eee, i asked simple question , if both of you guys don't understand content on this topic please use google translate and don't spam there please . I'm waiting for a concrete answer about my question not for the freaks lamentations. Is anyone here who understands what i wrote and who may answer me ?
  • eee, i asked simple question , if both of you guys don't understand content on this topic please use google translate and don't spam there please . I'm waiting for a concrete answer about my question not for the freaks lamentations. Is anyone here who understands what i wrote and who may answer me ?

Yes and no sweetdeath.
    I have only seen 1 player hacking and that is Eudson (on EU) but i know he also had a US account. -- The accounts are banned, and if you ever see a player hacking again, post it in the "hack report" topic and bacdar will look into it and ban the account if he find him "guilty". Too speed up the process video recording is the best way.

So the accounts got/is getting banned, but the big problem is that it is only the particular account that is getting banned, and the guy behind the screen can potentially keep making new PSN accounts, because the loopwhole Eudson found is not fixed.
  • who da fak makes these hacks, i mean what kinda person would do a cheat for a game that is barley playable i mean cmon world what da fak is going on with you
  • Bla bla bla :P
  • HrPatte thx for answer. Dammit, it sound like admins didn't make any patch only chosen the simplest way, this game is waste of time , bye guys, have fun.
  • we sure will 420