ALL Rejected me to duo or team this seacon.

edited June 17 in GENERAL DISCUSSION
i requested all top to bottom of people to help me in this season .but all rejected i just want to get silver medal.Are all being selfish because they have subscripton? I am 49 level now going to be 50 soon after sone 5 or 6 matches possibally.Can anyone help me in another season (EU server) plz.

Comments

• at season 19 i was in team named ''the kings'' .i helped that team to raised to 1st division.2 hours before season end i was removed from team. i requested my teammate to invite me to team again before season end.both of them blocked me.so i need a good team anyone?
  • MrL
    edited June 22
    san_n said:

i was in team named ''the kings'' .i helped that team to raised to 1st division.2 hours before season end i was removed from team. i requested my teammate to invite me to team again before season end.both of them blocked me.

Screw those guys then, a crappy move on their part. I've played with you a few times you're not bad. I don't have my own team, I play for others. If you create your own team I don't mind helping out for several matches, but my time is limited as I'm helping other teams, and I enjoy playing solo.
  • :)
    whats ur psn name?
  • if you want add me
  • Your both online id?
    My;san_n_24