So the developers are working on something new (maybe)...

@Bacdar, @Spinna, you guys are the modders of the game forum, yet you haven´t cleared so many doubts as of the game´s growth. Maybe some account issues fixed here and there and temporal fallen servers, but nothing really important at the end of the day.

You haven´t updated the game since the last months, just adding a few passive items, but after that, no more items, no more avatars, no new features, not even a second pro tournament. Just releasing season after season after season with the only variant being how long those last... you only have one of two reasons for not making any move to the game.

The first (and I want to believe it´s the true) one, is that you´re working on a new game, so you leave only the people needed to mantain the servers because you know Invokers players keep buying suscriptions, skins and coin chests and leaving you some profit at the end of the day while you´re working hard on your next IP.

Or the second one is you´re getting bankrupted but you know there are enough players that keep enjoying the game while there are always newcomers that will keep playing for months, if not years... but it´s final day is getting closer and closer.

Either way we players need answers, and it´s time for you to break silence. Not just "we´re working hard on this", or "we´ll bring you something new, just wait", or other than just reports of bugs and fixes. We need the most concrete answers of you, or this will die sooner than you think.

Thanks for reading, We´ll wait for your answers

Comments

• @bacdar will ignor this type of question.it been a year that they havent any new in game.This is dead.one day when all will stop to subscribe invoker tournament because there isnt any update than @bacdar and @strombasis will realize .
  • Well if it's the first 1 then good luck with getting player support.
    Stormbasic reputation after running this game into the ground.
  • edited July 5
    How many VITA games have regular updates? Invokers and Minecraft only.
    Invokers is a great game with well maintained server.

Thanks Stormbasic!
  • @MARLNERO: It's a MOBA with a subscription option, for that reason alone it will typically require or be expected to have frequent updates. Other types of games on VITA (particularly non-pvp) won't likely require the same frequency of updates, so it's irrelevant to mention those as some sort of gauge.

Have you even played the game frequently over the last few months? I ask because there are many of us who see server issues that ruin matches frequently. Occasionally there's a few days or so without any serious issues; then it's back to multiple matches a day having severe lag, and that's if you can get past the server errors and disconnects to get a match.

What is your goal here? Sycophancy?
    Alternatively, have you played frequently (at least a few matches daily) over the last few months without any severe lag or server issues? If so, perhaps the US server is well maintained, but I assure you the EU one is not, at least from my perspective.
  • edited July 5
    There are a lot of pvp games without any updates

The target of subscription option is to give you an advantage in game. You pay and many things become easy to you

I played many online games. Try to play GTA online. Any game servers have serious issues.

How many games did you played to judge Stormbasic? Are you a game expert? Try to compare Invokers with other games in different aspects
  • gta is the game that is played by millions including xbox users.and you cant compare gta with this game .there are so much difference .gta is best selling game.

its been years no new in game .they are **** player with same things .#@bacdar .a simple update can change this game so much .but developer doesnt give any attention like sony dont give attention to ps vita now a days.

hope you understand @MARINERO

• I just say what playing GTA or any other game online I had much more server errors than playing Invokers
  • Sony dont pay a lot of attention to Vita now. True. But there are a lot of great games in the store for Vita you did not played yet
  • MARlNERO said:

Thanks Stormbasic!

Smite has got updates. Now add 10-13 modes and 70 gods with coop vs ai for low level and versus or ranked for high level and invokers only 1 Jungle 1 Sanctuary and 13 avatar i guess got. We wait update 3 years!This is not the greatest game!;)

• edited July 6

MARlNERO said:

Thanks Stormbasic!

Smite has got updates. Now add 10-13 modes and 70 gods with coop vs ai for low level and versus or ranked for high level and invokers only 1 Jungle 1 Sanctuary and 13 avatar i guess got. We wait update 3 years!This is not the greatest game!;)

Smite is PS4 game. You can play it on Vita using remote play only
  • edited July 6
    invoker is also on ps4 :) also multi platformed .they should give more attention to multi platformed game . rather than single platform.

• PSN Have to remove this game form the store and end it cuz this is a PURE SCAM Stormbasics take your money for nothink dont spend any money on this game cuz they never do anythink you make them GOLD and they fk you up!!!!
  • I play on Vita and love it. Just be patient bro. I am happy as long as the game,servers,store is all working. New avatars and a new map for sanctuary would be cool, but if not, I'm still having much fun. Surprising that such a simple and free game would take all my time. I own a NES mini,SNES mini, PSVR,PS4,PS3 and a gaming PC, but the only thing I play is your game, on the Vita. Thank you for keeping it alive.