Why isnt Invokers working?

It wont load the game and keeps saying "connection timed out"

I have checked my router and nothing is wrong. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• yes i experienced 2 .server EU is down .Us is only working
  • san_n said:

yes i experienced 2 .server EU is down .Us is only working

Any idea how long it'll be or how to get on US server?

• edited July 2017
    :(
  • I don't know for sure, but I suspect it's either because they (StormBASIC) can't even bothered with basic server maintenance to keep everything running smoothly; or somebody is DDOSing the server and again because StormBASIC are incompetent they have no measures in place to defend against it.

What I do know is that this is a fairly regular occurrence, and perhaps coincidentally it always seems to occur part way through a season, which leads me to suspect DDOSing or a similar method is the more likely culprit; perhaps when a certain player needs a break from the game but wants to maintain their current season position. It's been done before, on other games.

Eh, I don't know, just suspicions...
  • Trolll said:

san_n said:

create new psn acc selecting country of north or south america.you got to enter in us server
  • Second day not work EU server... This is pathetic, no more coments. X(
  • san_n said:

Trolll said:

san_n said:

create new psn acc selecting country of north or south america.you got to enter in us server
    Thanks
  • Second day not work EU server... This is pathetic, no more coments. X(

Yes I know. STORMBasic need to come back.

• edited July 2017
    They dont care. I reported to Bactar about US server solo rank 4-th place lost all his latest season points and got demoted back to 6 div after having more than 1m points and they dont care. No respond back and that guy havent been fixied since its passed 5 days now.
    Even before that i reported Bactar that ranking has been some clitches that some games doesnt count in solo rank. About 3-4 games i have played havent count and i did not get points. I reported and no responce.
  • kiurakaos said:

They dont care. I reported to Bactar about US server solo rank 4-th place lost all his latest season points and got demoted back to 6 div after having more than 1m points and they dont care. No respond back and that guy havent been fixied since its passed 5 days now.
    Even before that i reported Bactar that ranking has been some clitches that some games doesnt count in solo rank. About 3-4 games i have played havent count and i did not get points. I reported and no responce.

Same, I private messaged him last season about certain matches that weren't counting towards season solo, all this time not a single reply despite the fact he has logged in a few times since then.

Truly shameful staff support.
    @Bacdar: Stop hiding behind a wall of silence, reveal what's really going on; at least have the courtesy to admit to players that you have effectively abandoned this game, not that it isn't obvious....

• kiurakaos said:

In EU same happened to me I wasnt promoted to 2nd division even I played 3rd division 2 time .
  • Hi,
    We are having several problems now in the servers.
    The more important issue is fixed now, and the server EU-1 is up again.
    We are working to fix the downgrades and restore the original positions.
  • Bacdar said:

Hi,
    We are having several problems now in the servers.
    The more important issue is fixed now, and the server EU-1 is up again.
    We are working to fix the downgrades and restore the original positions.

Wow you're finally back!

• anyone else not able to play? not signing in.?