130 MP???

how are players getting 130mp? the highest ive had so far gave me +26, but only gave me 2 points...wtf? by that, if i had all 5 pieces of equipment with +26, which would be 130, it really would only give 13...also, tomb doesnt always matter, sure it helps but ive been taken out without it. as soon as the match starts, before tomb even shows up. i guess it all depends on their poison att. vs. your poison resistance. but yeah, id like to see some of these players set up to see how theyre getting 130 mp.

Comments

• I have seen highest up to 139 bro with +8 mp in each armour and weapon including +1 in avatar
  • well i am fairly new to the game, perhaps i just havent been playing long enough. so im guessing the high mp would most likely be something the higher lvl. players can get....? save gold and keep an eye on the shops.
  • oh ****, i just realized, i believe i was wrong in my first comment....i looked again and seen its +26 to intel. not mp. the + intel. gives me extra mp...only 2 points. my bad guys, im a little slow at times.
  • Save money and buy mp helps a lot in game using ability faster.
  • san_n said:

I have seen highest up to 139 bro with +8 mp in each armour and weapon including +1 in avatar

5 item categories with 8 MP gives 40+ MP san n. Sue your math teacher XD
    XdpupnyaX said:

oh ****, i just realized, i believe i was wrong in my first comment....i looked again and seen its +26 to intel. not mp. the + intel. gives me extra mp...only 2 points. my bad guys, im a little slow at times.

As far as i know intelligence does not give extra MP, but im actually not sure, as i never really used intelligence. And it makes good sense you get 2 MP from 26 intel, the same way as you get 200hp from 20-29 constitution. But i think you should duoblecheck if your 2 MP is not comming from somewhere else, maybe its just your math that is no better than san n's. =)) :-B .

I have a dehra with 3MP and several rings with 1. So my potential highest MP would be 144, and even higher if intelligence turns out to give MP.

The level requrement on items dosnt affect the bonusses. As high level player i often think all the good bonusses is at the lower level items.

MP opens up for quicker play and strong combinations like the well known spinna stun and rain. But it can quickly cost you alot of good bonusses as items with high MP rarely have other good bonusses.
  • MrL
    edited August 2017
    Hrpatte said:

As far as i know intelligence does not give extra MP.

Every 10 intelligence gives +1MP.

Hrpatte said:

As high level player i often think all the good bonusses is at the lower level items.

Certainly seems that way most of the time.

• MrL said:

Hrpatte said:

As far as i know intelligence does not give extra MP.

Every 10 intelligence gives +1MP.

Hrpatte said:

As high level player i often think all the good bonusses is at the lower level items.

Certainly seems that way most of the time.

Cant believe after playing so long i didnt know that :(|)

Does strenght also have any hidden powers besides boosting impact and poisen?

Cuz to me strenght and intelligence has always seemed like equals. Int boosts fire, ice, energy and str only boost impact and poisen which is fair enough cuz they are the 2 most common used elements.

But if int gives MP and str gives nothing, they are not really equals to me anymore
    8-}
  • Hrpatte said:

san_n said:

I have seen highest up to 139 bro with +8 mp in each armour and weapon including +1 in avatar

5 item categories with 8 MP gives 40+ MP san n. Sue your math teacher XD
    XdpupnyaX said:

oh ****, i just realized, i believe i was wrong in my first comment....i looked again and seen its +26 to intel. not mp. the + intel. gives me extra mp...only 2 points. my bad guys, im a little slow at times.

As far as i know intelligence does not give extra MP, but im actually not sure, as i never really used intelligence. And it makes good sense you get 2 MP from 26 intel, the same way as you get 200hp from 20-29 constitution. But i think you should duoblecheck if your 2 MP is not comming from somewhere else, maybe its just your math that is no better than san n's. =)) :-B .

I have a dehra with 3MP and several rings with 1. So my potential highest MP would be 144, and even higher if intelligence turns out to give MP.

The level requrement on items dosnt affect the bonusses. As high level player i often think all the good bonusses is at the lower level items.

MP opens up for quicker play and strong combinations like the well known spinna stun and rain. But it can quickly cost you alot of good bonusses as items with high MP rarely have other good bonusses.
    Oh sorry patte sir me math weak :((
  • yep, pretty sure its from the intell. boost. have no items that give +'s mp....and you wanted to insult me.....im guessing str. gives bonus to at least impact damage. not sure about dex. but would bet it has something to do with critical. con. of course, hit points. and now you high lvl. old schoolers know about intell. youre welcome for pointing that out.
  • Hrpatte said:

Does strenght also have any hidden powers besides boosting impact and poisen?

Nope, no other boosts beyond what you stated, at least from my limited testing. Intelligence is more useful, but it's a case of finding the right avatar combination to get the most from it and that you are comfortable playing with. One of your 'popular' players jasmine boosts intelligence (& Crit Damage) and uses an avatar combination that benefits from those boosts; which is why they usually do well in matches; not because they are particularly good, just more strategic than many players who don't bother to learn the finer aspects of the game.