Top 4 best players right now in Invokers Tournament?

Who do you think is the best player now in the EU Server in Invokers Tournament?
EL_NuMeRo-2_JeJe - Level 83 - 72000 Kills
G1872U - Level 82 - 81000 Kills
Punisher - Level 82 - 93000 Kills
GKD689N3PQJ6 - Level 86 - 87000 Kills

There are many other people that are higher level than these (not higher than GKD) but I haven't seen them play. I have gone against them.
These are my opinions

1: Punisher - strong and aggressive, takes control the whole map.
2: GKD - Another strong attacker, aggressive player.
3: G1872U - One of the best players, hard & strong player.
4: JeJe - Your really not last, your a very great, your probably the hardest player I went against.

Please vote in the poll who you think is better!?
Who's better between these four?
  1. Who's better16 votes
    1. Punisher - Level 82 - 90000 Kills
      18.75%
    2. G1872U - Level 82 - 81000 Kills
        6.25%
    3. GKD - Level 86 - 87000 Kills
      18.75%
    4. JeJe - Level 83 - 72000 Kills
      56.25%

Comments

• Who do you think is the best player now in the EU Server in Invokers Tournament?

There are many other people that are higher level than these (not higher than GKD) but I haven't seen them play. I have gone against them.
    These are my opinions

4: JeJe - Your really not last, your a very great, your probably the hardest player I went against.

smart error name el_numero-2_jeje-PEPPA_PIG OK TNX =)) =)) =))
  • edited August 30
    U envy Jasmine?

Thnx for support me guys, and thnx for your comentary about me smartsuperstar89 ;)
  • edited August 30
    Puniser is a great player, he have best skills with monkion.

I Play with him all days in team. Is my teammate actually in many matchs.

My vote is for punisher.
  • edited August 30
    Jasmine you angry because el número Beat you yesterday two matchs team versus team?

Here link guys: http://www.invokerstournament.com/profile?n=jasmine2323
  • Jasmine you angry because el número Beat you yesterday two matchs team versus team?

No matter, I do not give importance, Jasmine behaves like a small child, but this does not surprise anyone.
    All know him.

:)
  • Why peppa pig? because he eats you in the games, no matter how big you are taking the krurk, he will continue to eat you and win you in the games. :)>-
  • Jasmine you angry because el número Beat you yesterday two matchs team versus team?

No matter, I do not give importance, Jasmine behaves like a small child, but this does not surprise anyone.
    All know him.

:)
    holyinvokers 2 account el_numero-2_jeje-PEPPA_PIG pathetic jaja jaja jaja jaja jaja jaja jaja jaja
  • Jasmine just saw the comment and deleted me from the lupone account, by chance?. You just proved that it's your account.
  • Who do you think is the best player now in the EU Server in Invokers Tournament?

These are my opinions

Jasmine just saw the comment and deleted me from the lupone account, by chance?. Yo just proved that it's your account.

pako lupone me boys stop game invokers 100% trophies invokers ok game other game prototype
  • jasmi said:

Who do you think is the best player now in the EU Server in Invokers Tournament?

These are my opinions

Jasmine just saw the comment and deleted me from the lupone account, by chance?. Yo just proved that it's your account.

pako lupone me boys stop game invokers 100% trophies invokers ok game other game prototype

Yea jasmine is lupone, why you delete pakito Without reason?

You confused, im not numero, i am your friend in invokers, check your friend list and you found me but i think delete jasmine, because you havent respect.
  • Puniser is a great player, he have best skills with monkion.

My vote is for punisher.

You and punisher i think best player!!!!
  • U envy Jasmine?

Thnx for support me guys, and thnx for your comentary about me smartsuperstar89 ;)

And me thanks Appreciate :x
  • Puniser is a great player, he have best skills with monkion.

My vote is for punisher.

You and punisher i think best player!!!!
    I think same gkd, i agree :)
  • Hey, guys please don't fight. Thank you for your appreciation ;)
    Thank you GKD & JeJe :)
  • i havent played with anyone beside _2-jeje .i think numero is best i have played as opponent from all but i think numero is good .as well you forgot Approched_dark, M7TRFxF , Gry10
  • Punisher is legend,very experienced player and dangerous,he plays from 2014 like me.i have best Golem skills in Eu,and punisher is best with bicyclop/monkion. El numero is very dangerous :) imy favourite is Jota_itachi with desert raider,and shiro_angel-but they dont play anymore... :/
  • Tomashex said:

Punisher is legend,very experienced player and dangerous,he plays from 2014 like me.i have best Golem skills in Eu,and punisher is best with bicyclop/monkion. El numero is very dangerous :) imy favourite is Jota_itachi with desert raider,and shiro_angel-but they dont play anymore... :/

Yes, punisher is very nice player and strong, numero is very very dangerous and him support teammates non stop.

Hard couple because actually numero and punisher play in same team.

• Tomashex said:

Punisher is legend,very experienced player and dangerous,he plays from 2014 like me.i have best Golem skills in Eu,and punisher is best with bicyclop/monkion. El numero is very dangerous :) imy favourite is Jota_itachi with desert raider,and shiro_angel-but they dont play anymore... :/

Yes, punisher is very nice player and strong, numero is very very dangerous and him support teammates non stop.

Hard couple because actually numero and punisher play in same team.

but i see hr patte and punisher in same team. i dont see punisher mostly playing from ass4s1ns .
  • like most deadliest player poll there should be most noob player poll .where you put lady whamphyr .i vote her .she is only 1 player who has 55000 death in EU and unjemnar very noob .i always lose match if any good player as opponent vut they dont attack tower always rum for kills
  • edited September 17
    GKD Up today 80.000 kills exactly, ziagaming why u put 87.000 kills 2 weeks ago? O.O

http://www.invokerstournament.com/profile?n=GKD689N3PQJ6
  • GKD Up today 80.000 kills exactly, ziagaming why u put 87.000 kills 2 weeks ago? O.O

http://www.invokerstournament.com/profile?n=GKD689N3PQJ6

Sorry, Mr. Checker. :))
  • Tomashex said:

TOMASHEX legend? loooooool pictures tomashex 0/9 loser legend de idiot KING TOWER DE STUPID