cheats in game

match 1504201734165 server EU hi bacdar please report player haidervillada1 use cheats in game PSVITA attack x3 speed x3 attack special x3 impossible loser please bacdar thank you

Comments

• Yes thats true.
  • I think very much players play with haider team or Duo!! Eeeeeee Jose??? I said a lot of times to Bacdar that 3 players Haidervillada1 LAL0MACK and Yrax23 maybe have server problems!! Maybe is hack i don't care!!!!! Bacdar beautiful please that game !! Fix the server...

• edited September 3

I think very much players play with haider team or Duo!! Eeeeeee Jose??? I said a lot of times to Bacdar that 3 players Haidervillada1 LAL0MACK and Yrax23 maybe have server problems!! Maybe is hack i don't care!!!!! Bacdar beautiful please that game !! Fix the server...

Haider use old bugs from PSVita, speedx2 normal hit + strong hit in same time etc, but him start use it few weeks ago, now i see that.
  • jasmi said:

match 1504201734165 server EU hi bacdar please report player haidervillada1 use cheats in game PSVITA attack x3 speed x3 attack special x3 impossible loser please bacdar thank you

Hi,
    I've also issued that too. I think he should be banned temporarily from the game, wanted to report him too.
  • edited September 4
    I don't know or I haven't cared a lot ..I think this lead him to gold this season
  • jasmi said:

i don´t think it´s a hack. it´s just big SERVER PROBLEMS !! I got the same in here on alot of players, not only them.. but you will see u can´t hit that time because it´s like you´re not in game really... ad then it goes quick. alot of attacks and death... that´s why i wont subscribe anymore.

You get killed and lose games only because you´re not able to play in real time - alot of times.
    it´s a big delay... I´ve saw it alot of times on other players they´re only running in a circle... i think they got the same problem as we.

To report Players only because they´re on a high level and got good skills isn´t cool.

I think the game could be better if the SERVER PROBLEMS are gone.

while im siiting here - i wait or a connection to game since 12 minutes. It´s the 3rd try to connect to a game.

And i´m very proud idon´t use bad words for that...

Greetings to all real Players ^^
  • jasmi said:

i don´t think it´s a hack. it´s just big SERVER PROBLEMS !! I got the same in here on alot of players, not only them.. but you will see u can´t hit that time because it´s like you´re not in game really... ad then it goes quick. alot of attacks and death... that´s why i wont subscribe anymore.

You get killed and lose games only because you´re not able to play in real time - alot of times.
    it´s a big delay... I´ve saw it alot of times on other players they´re only running in a circle... i think they got the same problem as we.

To report Players only because they´re on a high level and got good skills isn´t cool.

I think the game could be better if the SERVER PROBLEMS are gone.

while im siiting here - i wait or a connection to game since 12 minutes. It´s the 3rd try to connect to a game.

And i´m very proud idon´t use bad words for that...

Greetings to all real Players ^^
    15 minutes right now.. last try...

• Report all haidervillada1!!!!!!!! Bacdar is the best Hacker!!!! Is true
  • yes very haidervillada1 use bugs in game please bacdar block
  • jasmi said:

yes very haidervillada1 use bugs in game please bacdar block

Yea 4.000 damage haha!! With no tome 8-}
  • B8--j- and EMV_MAT are level 57 but do damage as level 70/80 ..
  • F16XDLOL said:

B8--j- and EMV_MAT are level 57 but do damage as level 70/80 ..

Yea bro i know that!!!! Bacdar not see that players!!!! I think and LAL0MACK Yrax23!!! I have 8.00 damage 3.00 block and that players kill me for fun!!! I have armor 84 85 86 87 very strong!!!!!! But server have very much lager and Hacker
  • I dont have ps4 so i cant record in HD,but someone need evidence to get banned these hackers if they are..
  • Bacdar delete now haidervillada1!!!!! That player is big hack!!!! What you do is not fair for the all player!!!!! Haidervillada1 need ban because is Thief!!!!!
  • Bacdar is here??????? I say to you Delete haidervillada1!!!!!!!
  • Bacdar is here??????? I say to you Delete haidervillada1!!!!!!!

You did not say word PLEASE
  • MARlNERO said:

Bacdar is here??????? I say to you Delete haidervillada1!!!!!!!

True
  • edited October 26
  • efroment said:

MARlNERO said:

True
    efro u don't play Invokers. So do not talk about him!!! He won u much times and u know this..
  • MARlNERO said:

PS: MARlNERO u don't play Invo. So why you talk m8?
  • edited October 26

MARlNERO said:

PS: MARlNERO u don't play Invo. So why you talk m8?
    I am the forum member so i can talk here:) haidervillada1 is not a hacker. May be he uses turbo controller or has bad internet and use it as advantage but he is not a hacker
  • B8-j is not hacker the skins of invokers avatars are boosted
  • i think the skins are adapted for high, i play versus him and he didn't do me a lot of damages, im lvl 57
  • high levels
  • look when Jasmine had her krurk she was very hard to kill
  • her krurk was boosted and she had his skin
  • for haidervillada and the rest they have connection problems
  • edited November 6
    Many cheaters are gone on the US server, I met in last time only one, fortunately he don't plays often and he isn't good player, cheats not help him.

BTW. I don't understand cheaters, game with using cheats is boring.