Nightshroud_M ....cheats in game

Nightshroud_M is level 12 and went 10-kills & 0-deaths against level 50-70 players. He's got to be cheating. He's on a team called...Tool. Teammates are Fenix_Saint and DJCFREAK

Match ID: 1504201864844

Comments

• edited September 5

Nightshroud_M is level 12 and went 10-kills & 0-deaths against level 50-70 players. He's got to be cheating. He's on a team called...Tool. Teammates are Fenix_Saint and DJCFREAK

1) This guy has 12 level on other server. So you cant see his statistic. You dont know which level he has on your server

2) I report you to him. If he hacker he ll hack you
  • edited September 5
    MARlNERO said:

1) This guy has 12 level on other server. So you cant see his statistic. You dont know which level he has on your server

2) I report you to him. If he hacker he ll hack you
    Hey Sheriff, all right bro? I Hope so ;)
  • Nightshroud_M is level 12 and went 10-kills & 0-deaths against level 50-70 players. He's got to be cheating. He's on a team called...Tool. Teammates are Fenix_Saint and DJCFREAK

He created an account on the EU server, so he could not see his status.

• Nightshroud_M is level 12 and went 10-kills & 0-deaths against level 50-70 players. He's got to be cheating. He's on a team called...Tool. Teammates are Fenix_Saint and DJCFREAK

He created an account on the EU server, so he could not see his status.

Does that screw with the team balance? Does search matching use level 12 or his real level?
  • edited September 6
    There are two servers. You can play both of them. You can have level 12 on EU server and level 88 on NA server. If you started to play Invokers on EU server your statistic on NA server will be unacceptable.

All reports must be done in special topic created for these purposes http://www.invokerstournament.com/forums/en/index.php?p=/discussion/3232/reporting-a-player-in-invokers-tournament#latest

You report fair player. You are trying to damage reputation of a fair man. Dont expect respect here
  • Where are the moderators or developers?
  • SebaGame04 is level 1. Kills u in 3 hits. There's nothing balanced about level 70 and 80 players with the 3rd teammate level1...but really level 80 vs 3 level 50. They are gaming the system or the system is sh*t
  • MARlNERO said:

There are two servers. You can play both of them. You can have level 12 on EU server and level 88 on NA server. If you started to play Invokers on EU server your statistic on NA server will be unacceptable.

Does that screw with the team balance? Does search matching use level 12 or his real level of 70+?
  • It uses his real level
  • Do not you understand bro

:(
  • If it uses his real level then how...on team "balance"....does it put 3 level 80 with 2 level 50 when search lasted less than a minute. And where does it say in writing that it uses his "real" level. I understand. I understand that either way the sh*t doesn't work as they say it does
  • It uses his real level

How do you know this?
  • edited September 6
    I know that it uses his real level because the stats that you're looking at are his EU server stats which don't carry over to the US server as for why level 50s got matched up against level 70s I don't know.
  • you can look my reacent match. i was solo vs lev 82,lev79 and lev65 player ...
    psn San_n_24
  • edited September 7

MARlNERO said:

All reports must be done in special topic created for these purposes http://www.invokerstournament.com/forums/en/index.php?p=/discussion/3232/reporting-a-player-in-invokers-tournament#latest

You report fair player. You are trying to damage reputation of a fair man. Dont expect respect here

I don't care about your respect...deputy barny fife lol. If you can be level 12 which brings team matching level down but really be level 86 you are gaming the system. Either he's gaming the system or the system is ****.
    This player is a high level. But you cant see his level. You play with him on USA server but you can see only his EU server statistic. Everything is explained already many time. Making false reports ia a crime here. Think twice before report somebody again
  • edited September 7

Where are the moderators or developers?

You made false report, created a topic which already exist and used banned words.
    So what kind of help do you expect from moderators?
  • Marinero/Barny fife...please go away. My question has not been answered. You obviously don't understand. Stop commenting. You are not a moderator

If the system isn't being gamed by using 2 seperate accounts then why are level 70-80 players matched against 50's on balanced when match is found in under a minute??? Each time the higher level players were on a team. Me and other 2 random players were not
  • edited September 7
    1) This game was released first in Europe.

Some players from America and other non europian regions created UK or any other european accounts and downloaded the game to their PS3. But started to play the game from their main american accounts.
    They played this game on European server

Later the game was released in USA. These players stopped to play european version of the game and downloaded the game from USA store to be able to buy subscribtion and to play this game on Vita too. So they stopped to play european server and so their european statistic was not updated anymore. (12 level)

The problem is the new statistic they began to obtain is not possible to see. You ll see only their old statistic obtained on european server http://www.invokerstournament.com/profile?n=NIGHTSHROUD_M
    I think this guy got his level 12 playing only story mode

2) This forum is my place. Change forum If you want to spam, blame and shame people

3) The game well balanced if only there are a lot people online. Subscriners and so teams have priority during searching the match
    The USA server system count USA server level of this player which you cant see. He has at least 60 level https://psnprofiles.com/NIGHTSHROUD_M?search=invokers
    Why you did not ask him which level he has?
  • MARlNERO said:

1) This game was released first in Europe.

Some players from America and other non europian regions created UK or any other european accounts and downloaded the game to their PS3. But started to play the game from their main american accounts.
    They played this game on European server

Later the game was released in USA. These players stopped to play european version of the game and downloaded the game from USA store to be able to buy subscribtion and to play this game on Vita too. So they stopped to play european server and so their european statistic was not updated anymore. (12 level)

The problem is the new statistic they began to obtain is not possible to see. You ll see only their old statistic obtained on european server http://www.invokerstournament.com/profile?n=NIGHTSHROUD_M
    I think this guy got his level 12 playing only story mode

2) This forum is my place. Change forum If you want to spam, blame and shame people

3) The game well balanced if only there are a lot people online. Subscriners and so teams have priority during searching the match
    The USA server system count USA server level of this player which you cant see. He has at least 60 level https://psnprofiles.com/NIGHTSHROUD_M?search=invokers
    Why you did not ask him which level he has?

True exactly
  • This is not your place!

Show me where it's written down that matching on balanced counts there "real" level vs they're second "fake" level. 6 times in last 2 days i have been on team with 50 levels or less vs all 70 with one players fake level at 1 or 12. Searched under a minute. Until i see a developer tell me the system uses the real level...i believe it uses the fake level which lets these teams cheat.

As i understand it...you have 2 accounts too. So until its verified otherwise you are gaming the system...cheating.

You don't own this place...stop acting like it
  • If in fact it does use their "real" level then the balancing system is broken which makes the game broken!!!
  • Just now I was matched on balanced in under a minute against this team. Bek's real level is not 1. it's got to be 60+. This is bullsh*t. Its using his fake level or the balancing system is broken!!!!

Team Gladiadores:
    BEKELETEBA
    Level 1

JUNIORADE
    Level 77

CRIS-LOPES-GARCI
    Level 77

My team of random players:
    Me
    level 57

ELPERRROJUANCHO
    Level 57

SALOMEJA7
    Level 41
  • And just now again...Searched random balanced found match under a minute...and my team

Me
    level 57

KANN2112
    Level 58

DANIEL_TUCUPITA
    Level 54

Other team:

DJCFREAK
    Level 71??? Thats old level...Not sure current level his page doesn't show up

NOGLOVENOLOVE
    Level 86

ALAMIDS
    Level 54

• VERY TOP TEAM IS EU NO US EU VERY STRONG PLAYER
  • And again. Searched random balanced and was matched in under a minute

Other team was team No Mames

IVAN_GRACIA_3
    Level 24 ....real level is much higher

CHIL_AQILESCHIL_AQILES
    Level 74

JOSESOTE1
    Level 73

My team of random players
    Me

SKYDEIVISON
    Level 47

JONASDQ12
    Level 62
  • edited September 8
    <

This is not your place!

Show me where it's written down that matching on balanced counts there "real" level vs they're second "fake" level. 6 times in last 2 days i have been on team with 50 levels or less vs all 70 with one players fake level at 1 or 12. Searched under a minute. Until i see a developer tell me the system uses the real level...i believe it uses the fake level which lets these teams cheat.

As i understand it...you have 2 accounts too. So until its verified otherwise you are gaming the system...cheating.

You don't own this place...stop acting like it

There are two DIFFERENT games: Invokers EU and Invokers USA: https://psnprofiles.com/NIGHTSHROUD_M?search=invokers

This guy got level 12 playing Invokers EU and level 60 playing Invokers USA. Boths levels are real

He has one account.

Site http://www.invokerstournament.com can show you only one your profile. If you played both games: Invokers EU and Invokers USA, you ll see only profile of the game which you started to play first

I sent message to this guy so he ll come here soon
  • edited September 8
    look one can play eu and us server .
    if person plays on US where he us 70 than server use 70 level to search match .
    if same person plays on EU with lev 17 server use his lev 17 to search match .there are 2 server each have different aspect .
  • I got that the first time it was said. Either you are wrong or the balancing system is broken. What part about what im saying do you not understand??? 10 times in last 15 matches i was on team with 50 level or less. other team was all 70+ or one player shows level1 or level 12. Either it's using the wrong level or the system is broken.

If on random balanced and match is found under a minute....and you and two other random guys are against 3 people with real levels 20-30 above you...the game is sh*t!!!!!!!!!!

Its one or the other. Uses wrong level or balancing is a f'n joke!!!!!!!!!

No wonder everyone and their mothers trash this game lol. And how many times are you going to respond without answering me? I know u say it uses "real" level but then you don't say why it keeps putting players against entire teams that are 30 levels higher on balanced/random/under a minute!!!!

And why should i believe anything you say??? Where is it written? Do the developers make people guess? Obviously their balancing system is a joke. Maybe that's why they won't disclose it in writing. No one wants to constantly play against far higher level players

Jesus christ....where is someone that knows what they are talking about????????????
  • My last response was to mario
  • While im at it lol...another thing. What kind of game punishes you if some random person on your team who, understandably, doesn't want to go against someone 40 levels higher leaves the match??? You are left by yourself or with one other person vastly out ranked and....the game simply gives the person that left a little less reward.

WTF?

What reason does anyone have to stay in a match like that? Except if that they don't like to quit! If they don't quit they get slaughtered and waste 20-30 minutes playing a bullsh*t match. A kind of match that the game is set up to produce.

Are the developers also high ranking players? That would make sense. You either grind forever or spend money constantly to keep up. And everything is geared toward higher level players getting to demolish much lower levels

The game can be fun but overall it's sh*t the way it is now