EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe - Strong player

This disscussion is about a very good player called EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe or abbreviated as JeJe :) You may also call him "The man" since he regularly gets the most kills for his team. This one is for you JeJe :) Thank you.

1 · Attack
To be honest, I really think JeJe attacks players & towers the most. He's a team player & he's awesome. He uses Desert Raider to kill other players. He's an strong, attack player. He is also good at defense.

2· 'The Man'
He is the man. Everytime we start a match, I see him out & attacking someone. JeJe is unstoppable at attacking. He puts down healing circle for his team & attacks tower. #1 for 'The Man'

3 · Team player
An awesome team player. Always helping out his team mates and I got to say he's a great player for a team. If you need a team member, get JeJe, definitely cause he will play awesome & get over 10 kills.

Ratings:

Attack: 10/10
'The Man': 9.15/10
Team player: 17.5/20

Thank you for watching!
This one's for JeJe :)
Thanks everyone!
Especially GKD689N3PQJ6 & JeJe! :)

Comments

• This disscussion is about a very good player called EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe or abbreviated as JeJe :) You may also call him "The man" since he regularly gets the most kills for his team. This one is for you JeJe :) Thank you.

1 · Attack
    To be honest, I really think JeJe attacks players & towers the most. He's a team player & he's awesome. He uses Desert Raider to kill other players. He's an strong, attack player. He is also good at defense.

2· 'The Man'
    He is the man. Everytime we start a match, I see him out & attacking someone. JeJe is unstoppable at attacking. He puts down healing circle for his team & attacks tower. #1 for 'The Man'

3 · Team player
    An awesome team player. Always helping out his team mates and I got to say he's a great player for a team. If you need a team member, get JeJe, definitely cause he will play awesome & get over 10 kills.

Ratings:

Thank you for watching!
    Thanks everyone!

I agree!!! Jose is killerman!!!
  • looool thnx :x
  • You can say El Jose the "beast" of EU server as well as he mostly play team .he has best attacking power I mean he can get minimum 5 kills with useless avatar also ...AND THANKS a lot that I played with Ass4s1ns as my first team where my team mate we're Jeje and gkd
  • edited September 2017
    But I don't know why he doesn't play with me now a days ..... Now a days I can see him as oppose team in game.Not on him many player like M7T , approch,etc refuge me . :((
  • san_n said:

But I don't know why he doesn't play with me now a days ..... Now a days I can see him as oppose team in game.Not on him many player like M7T , approch,etc refuge me . :((

M7TRFXF16 and Approached_Dark is pro bro!! Play only with strong players
  • san_n said:

:(

• Yes El numero is very talented killer lol. I respect that he is not afraid to fight 1vs 1, vs 2 or vs3 lol.
  • edited September 2017
    Tomashex said:

Yes El numero is very talented killer lol. I respect that he is not afraid to fight 1vs 1, vs 2 or vs3 lol.

Thnx bro i have Big balls xD

And strong skills in game ofcourse.

Tomas <3
  • This disscussion is about a very good player called EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe or abbreviated as JeJe :) You may also call him "The man" since he regularly gets the most kills for his team. This one is for you JeJe :) Thank you.

1 · Attack

2· 'The Man'

3 · Team player

Ratings:

Thank you for watching!
    Thanks everyone!

I agree!!! Jose is killerman!!!
    Thnx Chris. :)