Tomashex - King of tower attacking.

Hi,
this discussion is about a player called Tomashex.
If you would like to have any compliments for him, be sure to drop it in the comments.
Please don't hate in the comments :(
This one is for you Tomashex :)

1 · Avatars
Tomashex uses Golem & Dehra. He doesn't use any other avatars exceot these two avatar. He is great with Dehra because of him keep putting healing circle down for his teammates. Golem is for the attack.

2· Strengths & weaknesses
Tomashex is a weakness to deaths. That's his only weakness. His strengths are attacking towers, team work & defending. He's always concentrating on how to win & how to attack with thinking. He uses his brain to figure how to attack & defend.

3 · King of attacking towers
He is currently the king in attacking towers. His strength and ability gives him the courage to attack with braveness, he dies for his team, he attack for the victory. He's awesome at attacking towers. Very good.

Ratings:

Strengths: 7/10
Attacking towers: 20/20 (currently king)

Thank you everyone!
Thanks to:
JeJe
GKD689N3PQJ6
Tomashex
san_n

Comments

• Yea tomas dies for his team is good player in team.

I have one question in prívate message box for you smartsuperstar, pls answer me, Thnx alot.
  • Yes...Tomas is very good player,i play with he in mini tournament and he is in list with my two best friends
  • You have PSN acc Smart?
  • i have seen toma in game few days ago but not seen now a days :bz but good thing is he doesnt gk for kill always
  • Hi smartsuperstar89, are you Lithuanian too? ;) thanx for kind words for me,guys. but Now its few months i mainly use corrupt.loudo/spinna. Golem rests :) yes i like attacking towers,defend,and kill in teamwork :)
  • Tomas bro!!! I love to play with you!!!! For me you very good player!!!
  • i think gkd is not a good player he need pratice
  • im litlte lvl and played versus him; he just wait the tome and use rain with spinna
  • I think Maskedman you dont know a lot of think
  • its that you think dude
  • No atack other players here please, this forum is for make question and funny times, what is your id online maskedman?
  • Maskedman said:

i think gkd is not a good player he need pratice

Tell me the psn account please!!
    Play duo?? i need to play with good players
  • I read the old comment and I Saw someone called jasmi say vote for the noobs players so you elNumero dont disturb m me with your comment :D
  • edited September 8
    Maskedman said:

I read the old comment and I Saw someone called jasmi say vote for the noobs players so you elNumero dont disturb m me with your comment :D

What coment?, i only want know your id online, nothing more.

If you not want tell your id i think you are a fake person true?
  • I think maskedman have afraid to tell id, because is posible you and gkd beat him in game, are you Agree?
  • I think maskedman have afraid to tell id, because is posible you and gkd beat him in game, are you Agree?

HoLyiNVoKeR, JeJe is an awesome player ;)
  • edited September 8

I think maskedman have afraid to tell id, because is posible you and gkd beat him in game, are you Agree?

HoLyiNVoKeR, JeJe is an awesome player ;)
    ??? Not say nothing about JeJe, i say about Maskedman.
  • Maskedman said:

I read the old comment and I Saw someone called jasmi say vote for the noobs players so you elNumero dont disturb m me with your comment :D

Jose is true bro!!! Fake person!!!
  • Maskedman said:

Jose is true bro!!! Fake person!!!
    I think so.

• edited September 9
    Hello old friends, been a long time. Tomashex best attacker. His still my brother from Lithuania ❤️
  • helloooo emon long time you no entry forum
  • Hello old friends, been a long time. Tomashex best attacker. His still my brother from Lithuania ❤️

Hey partner xD
  • Hello old friends, been a long time. Tomashex best attacker. His still my brother from Lithuania ❤️

Hey partner xD
    My Partner xD I still remember those days when we were in teams we were very strong, we will always be strong :)
  • jasmi said:

helloooo emon long time you no entry forum

Hello <3

Yo Emon long time no see you in action ;) i came back after 7 months break,maybe you will play too Bro? ;)

• Tomashex said:

Hello old friends, been a long time. Tomashex best attacker. His still my brother from Lithuania ❤️

Yo Emon long time no see you in action ;) i came back after 7 months break,maybe you will play too Bro? ;)

Bro, long time quit boring game ;)
  • edited September 27
    Old thread but... Dying in Jungle for your team is a very bad thing. To be a considered a good player (especially in jungle) you can't die at all if possible. Every death hurts the team badly. Not to mention the other team will get to resurrect Darkolm. In sanctuary, it's not a big deal to die as much, as you can still win the game if your team all goes negative in KDR. Usually, In Jungle, if your entire team has more deaths than the other team, you will lose the match.
  • Old thread but... Dying in Jungle for your team is a very bad thing. To be a considered a good player (especially in jungle) you can't die at all if possible. Every death hurts the team badly. Not to mention the other team will get to resurrect Darkolm. In sanctuary, it's not a big deal to die as much, as you can still win the game if your team all goes negative in KDR. Usually, In Jungle, if your entire team has more deaths than the other team, you will lose the match.

everybody knows why you saying that xD