UnBalanced matches. WTF?

Searched under Balanced and my team consisted of Level 36, 51, and 57. Other team was 55, 86, and 87. This has happened twice today. What is going on? We were individual players. They are a team... Jungleros.

Comments

• if game search more than 5min it either place you with top players or noobs .it always happens with me but few days i been in balanced .it depends when you play .if you play at the time when you play
  • Ok. Is that 5 minute deal an actual policy somewhere or are u speaking from your experience?
  • When I checked past discussion about same topic of unbalance .I saw bacdar saying causes of unbalance .And after that I don't care or I just refresh the search and start from first
  • Just happened again. People are gaming the system. SEBAGAME04 = level 1 but kills you in 3 hits. His teammates on team Apocalypse are EpicNoodlez = level 77 with a gold medal and TavooYKPZ = level 71.

My team levels 53, 57, and 58. Found match in under a minute.

This is messed up. Game is broken
  • Where are the moderators or developers?
  • Just happened again. People are gaming the system. SEBAGAME04 = level 1 but kills you in 3 hits. His teammates on team Apocalypse are EpicNoodlez = level 77 with a gold medal and TavooYKPZ = level 71.

You got team or randomise ? If you got team than there is no balance between oeveps of team
  • san_n said:

Just happened again. People are gaming the system. SEBAGAME04 = level 1 but kills you in 3 hits. His teammates on team Apocalypse are EpicNoodlez = level 77 with a gold medal and TavooYKPZ = level 71.

You got team or randomise ? If you got team than there is no balance between oeveps of team
    san u sheriff de forum lool game invokers no sheriff noob
  • jasmi said:

san_n said:

Just happened again. People are gaming the system. SEBAGAME04 = level 1 but kills you in 3 hits. His teammates on team Apocalypse are EpicNoodlez = level 77 with a gold medal and TavooYKPZ = level 71.

san u sheriff de forum lool game invokers no sheriff noob
    its not about you plz dont interfear i dont want more fight .
  • I always search on random balanced. Yesterday more than 3 times i was on team of 3 level 50. Other team was 2 level 80 and one level 1....who's real level is over 70. They were on a team. It's putting a team of 3 level 80's against random level 50's. Something isn't right
  • edited September 6
    never mind it happens mostly in US server so i joined EU because EU getting more and more player
  • How do you see the levels of other players in game? Also, is there a way to see the scoreboard during a match? Ps3 player here.
  • edited September 16
    Double posted, my bad.
  • edited September 16

You are messed up. Your brain is broken. You cant say which level the player has. You were explained it three times
  • How do you see the levels of other players in game? Also, is there a way to see the scoreboard during a match? Ps3 player here.

It is not possible to see
  • Where are the moderators or developers?

@Bacdar answered your quesrion in other topic http://www.invokerstournament.com/forums/en/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/21713/#Comment_21713
  • edited September 17
    GKD689N3PQJ6 LV87 game team vs team loser 2/10 GKD6 VERY TOP PLAYER ? looooooooooooool game BARBIE easy win :)) =)) =))
  • jasmi said:

GKD689N3PQJ6 LV87 game team vs team loser 2/10 GKD6 VERY TOP PLAYER ? looooooooooooool game BARBIE easy win :)) =)) =))

I think all of you life is the invokers !!! I will not play your game on Forum !! I will just say something last, I play for fun now and I do not care if I lose as old !! Do not talk more about me !!!! Mind your own business!!!!
  • jasmi said:

I think all of you life is the invokers !!! I will not play your game on Forum !! I will just say something last, I play for fun now and I do not care if I lose as old !! Do not talk more about me !!!! Mind your own business!!!!
    shut up noob de invokers lvl 87 very noob you legend? loooooool
  • jasmi said:

jasmi said:

You need ban!!!!!! Wanna play???? Come play solo you solo me!!!!!! Come loser Italian kid!!!!! You are jealous???? You will not get it then my lvl!!! Gooo to school now!!!! Yes I'm legend, you're the best scpam person in psn!!!!!!! Hahaha hahaha
  • Jasmine lamaoo your english is perfect just like when you keep joining teams so that i dont kill you lamaooooo
  • One on one hmmmm.... i think youll be crying to mummy
  • edited September 18
    Kkdmilz please, you make silence here ok? You not have any logic reason for talking in this fórum, you are very bad person and fake boy, i have all pictures about your conversation with me yesterday, if you wanna i show here your fake personallity because you are no better person than jasmine.

Kkdmilz send me request fríend yesterday and 2 days ago you talk with kavido and pauletten many trash in my back, hims show me pictures.....

No more words about you
  • Kkdmilz please, you make silence here ok? You not have any pass for talking in this fórum, you are very bad person and fake boy, i have all pictures about your conversation with me yesterday, if you wanna i show here your fake personallity because you are no better person than jasmine.

There are no better people than jasmine here =)) =))

Kkdmilz please, you make silence here ok? You not have any logic reason for talking in this fórum, you are very bad person and fake boy, i have all pictures about your conversation with me yesterday, if you wanna i show here your fake personallity because you are no better person than jasmine.

Kkdmilz send me request fríend yesterday and 2 days ago you talk with kavido and pauletten many trash in my back, hims show me pictures.....

No more words about you

• Look whos talking a level nothing noob come one on one jaja jeje jaja and you will regret it and also i have so many screenshots of me destroying your level 80 armours
  • And yeah jaja numero nunu jeje i wonder what you are doing in the EU servers
  • edited September 18
    Kkdmillz said:

Look whos talking a level nothing noob come one on one jaja jeje jaja and you will regret it and also i have so many screenshots of me destroying your level 80 armours

Kkdmillz said:

And yeah jaja numero nunu jeje i wonder what you are doing in the EU servers

Fake, u never win vs me and you Never fight 1v1 ....... All know you only wait the tome with double spinna 145 mp for make some kills... Pathetic, i never see you atack or defense towers... This is reason becáuse you always lose.
  • edited September 18
    Kkdmillz said:

And yeah jaja numero nunu jeje i wonder what you are doing in the EU servers

kkddmill YOU 0 problem in game is very NOOB SERVER EU TOP PLAYER M7, mario90, numero , aco51 , punisher, patte etc etc u game SERVER US WIN EASY SERVER EU TOP THE TOP stupid player loooool =)) =)) =))
  • jasmi said:

jasmi said:

You need ban!!!!!! Wanna play???? Come play solo you solo me!!!!!! Come loser Italian kid!!!!! You are jealous???? You will not get it then my lvl!!! Gooo to school now!!!! Yes I'm legend, you're the best scpam person in psn!!!!!!! Hahaha hahaha
    GKD6 you noob player lvl 87 u win gold metal help u TOP PLAYER u game solo very very very NOOB game 24 h 365 day u kill santuary jungle u is very bad
  • FAKE PERSON KKDMILZ