The truth.

I'm really sorry guys and I have to reveal it now, it's been a long time...
I know..
You guys need to know the truth.
I think it's time to tell...
Well yep.
So I guess it's time.
The truth is that I'm ZiaGaming.
I'm really sorry for my actions man, I'm asking for forgiveness man.
Yep.... It's a long time since Iplayed this game...
One year? Yep..
Me & Emon are legends..
We will never come back...
But we are still the greatest...
The truth ^^

Comments

• edited September 2017

I'm really sorry guys and I have to reveal it now, it's been a long time...
    I know..
    You guys need to know the truth.
    I think it's time to tell...
    Well yep.
    So I guess it's time.
    The truth is that I'm ZiaGaming.
    I'm really sorry for my actions man, I'm asking for forgiveness man.
    Yep.... It's a long time since Iplayed this game...
    One year? Yep..
    Me & Emon are legends..
    We will never come back...
    But we are still the greatest...
    The truth ^^

i know u are ziagaming first time, he had many suspicions.
  • edited September 2017
    Emon long time ago very good player and posible legend but actually i dont know ofcourse, you ziagaming not legend my fríend, you only good player. I respect you because u are good person, i hope you respect my words and Please do not be offended for tell you this.

Actually Pro Players: Jasmine, M7, Punisher, Numero, Mario, Hrpatte, Joan, Marouan, Veinte, Hai, Kavido, etc, etc...

Have nice day Zia.
  • Emon long time ago very good player and posible legend but actually i dont know ofcourse, you ziagaming not legend my fríend, you only good player. I respect you because u are good person, i hope you respect my words and Please do not be offended for tell you this.

Actually Pro Players: Jasmine, M7, Punisher, Numero, Mario, Hrpatte, Joan, Marouan, Veinte, Hai, Kavido, etc, etc...

Have nice day Zia.

Damn, Idgaf if I'm not there..Many other people like Cane, etc others think I'm a legend... You might not say I'm not there cuz you, me & emon had a fight against you but fxck it, cba explaining, btw you still play this game bro?! It's been a year and half?!
  • I was understand you Zia ;)
  • edited September 2017

Emon long time ago very good player and posible legend but actually i dont know ofcourse, you ziagaming not legend my fríend, you only good player. I respect you because u are good person, i hope you respect my words and Please do not be offended for tell you this.

Have nice day Zia.

Damn, Idgaf if I'm not there..Many other people like Cane, etc others think I'm a legend... You might not say I'm not there cuz you, me & emon had a fight against you but fxck it, cba explaining, btw you still play this game bro?! It's been a year and half?!

Bro do not be offended....