THEKIKUBRIKTA_DO is hacking

There are 2 videos on YouTube showing him hacking,:

Won't he be punished? Just go against him and he still hacks. I'll post the match later.

I know this isn't the right place to report him, but I sent a message to @Bacdar and got no reponse.

Comments

• Here:
    Details in the description.
  • edited September 21
    When i played Invokers somitemes i did not see all players. But i did not report these people. Is any chance what this guy is not a hacker? May be this is just a game bug or internet problem?
  • MARlNERO said:

When i played Invokers somitemes i did not see all players. But i did not report these people. Is any chance what this guy is not a hacker? May be this is just a game bug or internet problem?

Sí. Y un error pero él aprendió a usarlo
  • No, he certanly is. He plays fair until he starts to loose and two other players have met him too (one of them commented on the second video, that isn't even mine). A bug or internet problem that affect him only? I don't think so.
  • edited September 22
    Guyvota said:

No, he certanly is. He plays fair until he starts to loose and two other players have met him too (one of them commented on the second video, that isn't even mine). A bug or internet problem that affect him only? I don't think so.

1) This man plays only Vita: https://psnprofiles.com/THEKIKUBRIKTA_DO
    There is no any info what somebody could hack Vita

2) Why despite hacking he has such bad statistic? http://www.invokerstournament.com/profile?n=THEKIKUBRIKTA_DO
  • edited September 22
    Some people scream UFO always when see a light in the night sky:) Some players see hackers everywhere:)
  • He plays fair until he starts to loose, that's why the bad statics. You talk like it didn't happen anything different in the matches, almost saying I'm seeing ghosts (funny), have you seen the videos? I could come here report a fair player and show nothing, but the videos are there. And why is he the only Vita player affected? I have even sent him some messages calling him hacker, he have not answered yet despite speaking english.
  • Guyvota said:

He plays fair until he starts to loose, that's why the bad statics. You talk like it didn't happen anything different in the matches, almost saying I'm seeing ghosts (funny), have you seen the videos? I could come here report a fair player and show nothing, but the videos are there. And why is he the only Vita player affected? I have even sent him some messages calling him hacker, he have not answered yet despite speaking english.

How many times you played vs him? One or two? This guy has bad internet. Check his statistic. He was disconnected twice during four last games.
    I met invisible players and other magic things plenty times:)
  • I played against him twice, but some other people played vs him too and said the same. I see people stopping and disappearing sometimes, but not staying invisible for that long. You played with/against him four times and he got diconnected twice? Maybe just a bad day for his internet, but not necessarily a bad internet full time.
  • edited September 22
    MARlNERO said:

Yea you don't report and scream on us if we report .so let us do the things . You don't like discussion than don't open the page
  • edited September 22
    san_n said:

MARlNERO said:

Yea you don't report and scream on us if we report .so let us do the things . You don't like discussion than don't open the page
    Change forum if you want to do evil. I will not allow nobody to shame and blame fair players. This is my forum, my home.
    Nobody will spit on the floor here
  • san_n said:

MARlNERO said:

san u shut up very stupid u no sheriff forum
  • edited September 22
    jasmi said:

san_n said:

MARlNERO said:

+1:)
  • MARlNERO said:

san_n said:

MARlNERO said:

Change forum if you want to do evil. I will not allow nobody to shame and blame fair players. This is my forum, my home.
    MARlNERO said:

MARlNERO said:

• MARlNERO said:

san_n said:

MARlNERO said:

wow that sentence was great .i hope i will get to listen more sentence in future :) gg ;)
  • jasmi said:

san_n said:

MARlNERO said:

i have no word for your broken english i salute you ...gg ;)
  • MARlNERO said:

Guyvota said:

No, he certanly is. He plays fair until he starts to loose and two other players have met him too (one of them commented on the second video, that isn't even mine). A bug or internet problem that affect him only? I don't think so.

2) Why despite hacking he has such bad statistic? http://www.invokerstournament.com/profile?n=THEKIKUBRIKTA_DO
    He can get HENkaku (jailbreak for PSVita) so you can hack in PSVita
  • edited September 25

MARlNERO said:

Guyvota said:

He can get HENkaku (jailbreak for PSVita) so you can hack in PSVita
    As i know people use HENkaku to install illegally Vita games but not to hack games. One guy told me he cant get trophies playing games installed with HENkaku. Sony and devs dont support these games.
    THEKIKUBRIKTA_DO plays only official Vita free games