Complaint

Good evening! I come through this message, exposing my dissatisfaction, because being a lover of the game Invokers, I do not admit all this lack of respect for us. First because I pay, almost every month. And it has grown a terrible number of rackers inside the game. I do not admit it, I do not admit it. I ask the company Stormbasic to take an initiative as soon as possible, if not to update the game, finish with this damn thing. and give me back my money. I'm sure you guys have made some gaming money. It may be little, but they win. Do you think keeping these rackers right? You think?. It will not update, it will end soon. It is a tremendous lack of respect. And you apparently do not have any more for Us, which we pay.

Boa noite! Venho por meio desta mensagem, expor minha insatisfação, pois sendo eu um amante do jogo Invokers, não admito toda essa falta de respeito p'ra conosco. Primeiro porque eu pago, quase todo mês. E tem crescido um número terrivel de rackers dentro do jogo. Não admito isso, não admito. Peço a empresa Stormbasic para tomar uma iniciativa o quanto antes, se não for atualizar o jogo, acabem logo com essa porra. e devolvam meu dinheiro. Tenho certeza que vocês têm ganhado dinheiro com jogo. Pode ser pouco, mas ganham. Vocês acham certo manter esses rackers? Vocês acham?. Não vai atualizar, acaba logo com isso. É uma tremenda falta de respeito. E vocês pelo visto, já não possuem mais nenhum por Nós, que pagamos.

I'm waiting for a solution.

Texugo_2748 id

Comments

• Invokers die!!!Sam2_ma use resis krurk all the time!!!! Bacdar sleep Strom Basic sleep!!!!! Close the server because you don't care for the game!!! The most players use resistance krurk!!!
  • I played this games free many months. Servers work fine. You did not play other online games. So you cant compare. This game is still very popular. I know it cause i play it time to time with low level accounts to troll "good" players like you GKD69N3PQJ6:)
  • edited January 16

The most players use resistance krurk!!!

The most losers not palyers, they need it because they can't win fair paly and with bug they rarely win.

• The truth is that we found more hackers recently.
    Our policy is to temporarily ban them as soon as they are detected with a certain degree of security, since sometimes they have been described as hackers by players who simply had problems with the internet connection, etc.
  • bacdar-senpai this krunk bug and in the game should be possible to be solved easily. The players manage to get the resistance of the avatar even untransformed ;)
  • Bacdar said:

The truth is that we found more hackers recently.
    Our policy is to temporarily ban them as soon as they are detected with a certain degree of security, since sometimes they have been described as hackers by players who simply had problems with the internet connection, etc.

Bacdar tell the name for that hackers!!!
  • Bacdar said:

I dont think that problem with connection give player super resistances and attack, when game kick me i lost fury only and sometimes times i can't back, but i never back with mega power. Temporarily ban do nothing , shoud be ban pernamently or fixing this ps vita hole.

• edited January 29

Bacdar said:

I dont think that problem with connection give player super resistances and attack, when game kick me i lost fury only and sometimes times i can't back, but i never back with mega power. Temporaril

loL