bacdar???? glitch

@bacdar ....there is another user using kurk resistance glitch PSN id:danielitomm03

match id :1516825108608
match id:1516825108607.

plss do someting ..the common thing is they join the game at begining and use ring for sometime staying in core and again they disconnect and again join the game with incredible resistance and 1500+ standard damage @bacdar take action

Comments

• hi bacdar please block player haidervillada1 use glich in game speed x2 super resistance and attack x2 match id 1516825108939 URGENT TNX
  • LUPONE87 said:

hi bacdar please block player haidervillada1 use glich in game speed x2 super resistance and attack x2 match id 1516825108939 URGENT TNX

You play this game now a days?
  • san_n said:

LUPONE87 said:

hi bacdar please block player haidervillada1 use glich in game speed x2 super resistance and attack x2 match id 1516825108939 URGENT TNX

You play this game now a days?
    San_n use hack krurk!! I saw you today!!! Lupone i try!! Haidervillada1 have big damage!!! But i think Spanish players Bacdar love!!!!
  • xD GKDPJ now a days i sometime use kurk and c loudo .you say i use hack .I know how to use that bug but i havent used yet .not transforming in whole match in avatar is so boring :-S
  • oh so you unfriened me due to misunderstanding pathic :-S
  • san_n said:

oh so you unfriened me due to misunderstanding pathic :-S

Yea that is true ;)