GAME 152001678888

FIRST OFF I AM SICK OF BEING FORCE TO GO TO THE JUNGLE! 2ND THE MATCHES ARE SO UNBALANCED ITS A JOKE GR8 MATCH MAKING! 3RD I AM SICK OF BEING THE ONLY TARGET EVERY ONE GOES AFTER IT IS GETTING OLD GETTING THE **** BEAT OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4TH THERE IS SO MUCH CHEATING I PERSONALLY HOPE EVERYONE WHO CHEATS GETS BANNED FROM THE GAME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IN THE HELL IS THIS GAME NOT MONITORED ? PEOPLE THROWING GAMES ALL THE TIME I HAVE REPORTED THEM NUT NO DICIPLINE . IF IT GIVES A RISE TO THE INVOKERS COORDINATORS AND MATCH MAKERS THEY ARE WEAK MINDED AND NEED SOME HELP WHICH IM SURE THEY WOULDNT GET FROM STORMBASIC THIS USE TO BE A FUN GAME TILL I STARTED REALLY GETTING SCREWED OVER IGNORANT COMMENTS FROM TEAMMATES THEY CAN ALL GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IF THERE IS A WAY TO SHOW YOU WHAT I AM TA;LING ABOUT. THE LAST THING IS f305r threw a the game I named above and I AM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments