Hacker server eu

Hello bacdar we Can't play season 40 when server have hacker and broken all match he have damage can destroy any with 1 shot pls check this account name kovzsi server eu he not die full block damage +10000 we Can't play fun last season when this hacker still play pls pls fix that bacdar and very thnx

Comments

• M7TRFxF16 said:

Hello bacdar we Can't play season 40 when server have hacker and broken all match he have damage can destroy any with 1 shot pls check this account name kovzsi server eu he not die full block damage +10000 we Can't play fun last season when this hacker still play pls pls fix that bacdar and very thnx

Report Abdullh!!!! Only that!! Because is noob!!!!
  • THIS hacker? More 'these'! I run into 2 of them... yesterday a guy named ROBOTECH-a5000(lvl 26)and today somebody named wanissonic(lvl 39)!! They do permanently critical hits and block almost every attack! ~X(
  • Metro75 =WANISSONIC!!! Big hacker!!!!!
  • Please check the hackers, because they break the game!!!!
  • Very funny KovZsi. :-w Thanks for ruining the very last season for all fair players. X(
  • Trianon whats your invokers account?
  • AndroDunos... i run into you 8 times in a row.. and i just hoped for a normal match :-w :P
  • You see im playing normal! :)
  • Yes i saw... and you are good. No cheats necessary. ;)
  • Thanks guys